favorite play? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

favorite play?

SQuinn17 said:
hell yah..he killed that guy from the pats..that was great!
If I remember correctly they said Jefferson was asking for his high school football coach in the locker room after that hit...I still can't get that shot out of my head. It was like all you saw was Jefferson running free then the next minute you saw the top of Zach's helmet and that was all she wrote...Nasty, I tell you, Nasty:D

Buddwalk said:
wes welkers punt return this year in ne

havnt seen anyone in a long long time in miami do that

Wes Welkers Punt return this year in Baltimore. Only Return TD this year. AND I WAS THERE!!! :lol:

Seriously though, Marinos Fake Spike is my all time favorite. then probably one of chambers catches (how can you choose just one?), and then Thompsons 4th down catch.

My favorites are when Fieldler would throw to the Patriots or Jets Cornerbacks as if theyw ere our recievers...Just kidding...Its the Fake spike Clock Play...Marino is was and will always be the man!

aqualuv said:
Hook and lateral in the playoff game with the chargers.
I think it was 82

No doubt. Still get psyched when I see it replayed.

D-bolt said:
If I remember correctly they said Jefferson was asking for his high school football coach in the locker room after that hit...I still can't get that shot out of my head. It was like all you saw was Jefferson running free then the next minute you saw the top of Zach's helmet and that was all she wrote...Nasty, I tell you, Nasty:D

Didn't Zach go on and win Rookie of the month for like 4 months that year? I know he led the league in tackles in October with something like 36.

Back
Top Bottom