Favorite player who is not on your favorite team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Favorite player who is not on your favorite team?

LT and Dante Hall are always fun to watch, and are great at what they do. Barry Sanders is probably my alltime fav non fin.

Havent really thought about it much, but my non-phin is probably Tomlinson, b/c he's so versatile and can hurt a defense in so many different ways, its just fun to watch how he plays the game.

Patrick Surtain: I still miss the guy and he will go down as one of my alltime favorites. My favorate player to never wear a Phins jersey is Peyton Manning. He pretty much scores at will and reminds me a lot of Marino in many ways.

Keyshawn Johnson and Jesse Lumsden

Keyshawn because his hands are so clutch and he can still get it done even though his attitude sucks!

Jesse Lusmden because hes Canadian and I think he has a really good chance at becoming a great player in the NFL if he recieves the chance!

Dolfan984 said:
Patrick Surtain. Man I can't even watch a Chiefs game without getting pissed. I'm serious, Surtain was one of my fav Phins all time :boohoo:

:yeahthat:

I also like;

Terrel Owens - Runs his mouth but backs it up w. performance and off field
work ethic.

Hines Ward - Guy takes the most punishing hits willingly to make a catch,
and gets up smiling.

Kurt Warner - Can't find a classier guy anywhere in the league.

Probably Carson Palmer or Peyton Manning.

If I was a WR for the Atlanta Falcons Mike Vick wouldn't be my favourite player to play with, but he's one of my favourite players to watch. It's exciting watching him tuck it and run with the football and throwing bombs with just a flick of the wrist.

im partial to Anthony Fasano TE from Dallas but hes my cousin

non family id have to go..........no one?

On my list I judged what the player does on the field and didn't account for what they do off the field. I enjoy watching exciting players, so Chad Johnson, Mike Vick and TO made my list.

Despite never playing a down in the NFL Reggie Bush also makes my list. He is a threat to score a TD everytime he touches the football.

Back
Top Bottom