FB great performances

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Which fullback - other than the greatest of all-time, HOF'er, #39, Larry Czonka who had 145 yards ag Minn in the SB - rushed for the most yards in game (for a FB) ?
 

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
859
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Location
Orlando
39................

Originally posted by dolphan39
Which fullback - other than the greatest of all-time, HOF'er, #39, Larry Czonka who had 145 yards ag Minn in the SB - rushed for the most yards in game (for a FB) ?


I'm going out on a limb here, but is it Ferrell Edmunds?:confused:
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: edmunds was a TE!

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'd say, norm bulaich!:confused:
though Norm is my 2nd favorite Fin FB of all-time, he's not the man.
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Leroy Harris

Originally posted by dolfan06
12/5/77 vs colts!/140 yds! it was 17-6 win!
yes - pretty good details for off the top of you head ;)

he had a 77 yard TD run as well
 

dolfan06

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2001
Messages
13,273
Reaction score
154
Age
74
Location
FayettevilleArkansas
Re: Re: Leroy Harris

Originally posted by dolphan39

yes - pretty good details for off the top of you head ;)

he had a 77 yard TD run as well
had to look it up, thats why my first guess was wrong. i didn't even remember Harris!
:D
 

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Joined
Sep 4, 2001
Messages
13,973
Reaction score
2
Age
57
Location
CT
Re: Re: Re: Leroy Harris

Originally posted by dolfan06
had to look it up, thats why my first guess was wrong. i didn't even remember Harris!
:D
it was either Harris, Andra Franklin or Byars, but it's been awhile since NFL teams gave their FBs carries. :)
 
Top Bottom