FCC urged to end black out rule! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FCC urged to end black out rule!

In Miami for example it would work if Ross didn't buy all the remaining tickets to make sure it is put on TV. Black out a few games and people will start going back to the games.

I respectfully disagree. Blacking out games will simply lose more fanbase for a struggling team. Ross did not buy out the tickets to be a nice guy - he's trying desparately to hang on to the fans of this team as it struggles through one of the worst periods in its existence. To the majority of fans, if the game is blacked out, they will do something else and be further distanced from support of the team.

Get rid of this rule. Put a winning product on the field, and attendance will be fine. When the team is struggling, nobody feels any pity for the billionaire owner losing some gate revenue.

Whoa not sure I got it right...? The games get blacked out EVEN if you buy sunday ticket?

Whoa not sure I got it right...? The games get blacked out EVEN if you buy sunday ticket?

Yep, if you are within the 50 mile radius it doesn't matter if you paid for NFL Ticket.

Back
Top Bottom