Feeley done deal | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley done deal

IAFINFAN

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I don't know if this has totally gone through yet, but is there any chance that Miami makes a run at Garcia. I really think that he could do a lot more for Miami than Feeley and Fiedler. He is a superbowl QB that is mobile and has a strong arm. I alo think that he could come cheap. Don't know much about Feeley but really like what Garcia would be able to bring to the table. With Chambers and who ever Miami would get in the draft I think we may have something special on offense. The line sounds like it will get addressed via FA so I was wondering if anyone knew if Miami was locked into the Feeley deal or not. Would be nice to get Garcia and save the draft pick.

Feeley is on his way--Heather Mitts will get a good tan

Jon Kitna wouldn't suck, what's his #?

I don,t know the FO is very confused when it comes to QB'S or maybe its over my head but I'd take Jeff over jay:cool:

If were 8-0 and tearing it up......and suddenly AJ goes down........how much are you willing to pay, and who is the best person to put in AJ's place to hold things until he gets back?.......Jay with his four years of experience......Sage with his experience.......some one from outside th organization?........thats what is being weighed in the balance.............

Back
Top Bottom