Feeley has good company. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley has good company.

Ricky34phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am a new member and have been reading the posts here for a long time. I have been a Dolphins fan for 17 years and I have now decided to start discussing our beloved dolphins. Let me begin. Their is one important thing that you must think about with Feeley. He has been coached by Andy Reid. Reid may be the best quarterback coach in the NFL. Look at his track record of past quarterbacks that he has coached before: Brett Favre, Aaron Brooks, Mark Brunell, Matt Hasselback, and Kurt Warner. Each one of these guys has been a top five quarterback in the NFL at some point in their career. Feeley has learned under him and now we get to see how much hes learned. Now im not saying that Feeley is as good as any one of these players, but Reid must have taught this kid something. He will be better than Jay Fiedler. I was a big Fiedler supporter, however I did believe that it was time for a change. I wanted Ramsey, but this kid could be better, he didn't get the chance to show what he had at Oregon after being injured and losing his job to Joey Harrington. He sat at Philly and learned behing McNabb with Reid's guidance, got 5 starts and went 4-1 in a very conservative offense. Everyone says he can't throw deep, but 18 passes over 20 yards speaks for itself. I would be able to understand people saying this if it were 10-11, BUT 18 SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. Come on guys give the guy a chance and be excited. Hopefully a receiver like Williams, Clayton, or Jenkins falls to us. We get Andrews or Carey with the pick from Ogunleye and get more oline in FA and maybe (Bruce, Northcutt, Brown) we will have alot better offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feeley was drafted by the A. Reid and the Eagles in 2001.

M. Holmgren was on the other side of the country coaching in Seattle!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!

i am such a fool i meant andy reid, sorry i always mix up them two fat guys, i really should stay away from the bong

I like Feeley at QB but we still have more work to be done at QB, OL, WR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom