Feeley to wear number 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feeley to wear number 7

FireinCairo

Starter
Reaction score
I was reading an article in the palm beach post and it had this excerpt........As a Dolphin, Feeley anticipates wearing the old No. 7 he donned in high school and college.

He should wear #2, this way whenever he screws up, we'll know what we paid for him. :lol:

No, negative. What happened when we traded for Feeley? You were complaining, moaning, and groaning. You were even told to cool it by one of the Mods. Why don't you even give Feeley a chance?

Originally posted by Prime Time
No, negative. What happened when we traded for Feeley? You were complaining, moaning, and groaning. You were even told to cool it by one of the Mods. Why don't you even give Feeley a chance?

Not negative, Miami traded for a 3rd string QB. Give him a chance? Do I have a choice? Will the GM be struck be a lightning bolt full of logic?

Can we say anything about Feely before someone gets offended? It was a joke, stop taking it so serious...

Last edited by a moderator:
was pretty funny..#2 GRIN...but honestly its not that bad having Feeley at qb...everyone i ve talk to who watch alot of games say he s not bad plus he has some experience....Henson...none....qb takin in draft none.... so what are you gonna do....he s our guy.....

I think he should wear a number one, and it should be symbolized by a hand with the middle finger extended.

Why not keep #14? 14 is my favorite number, and it was wasted on Griese! :cry:

Originally posted by Sage's #1 Fan

Be a little more upset that all along the only reason they picked up Feeley was to drop Brian and have a new backup for Jay again this year. I personally hope that this isn't our QB situation for year # 5.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I think he should wear a number one, and it should be symbolized by a hand with the middle finger extended.
Thats some funny stuff!!!

Originally posted by Sage's #1 Fan

I wouldn't say wasted. hmm. this might mean a return by Brian since I figure Feeley would wear his Eagles number.

Back
Top Bottom