feely(on the nfl network) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

feely(on the nfl network)

popularwar said:
This being a dolphins site, why would you misspell our starting quarterback's name?

Still isn't as bad as seeing Zach spelled Zack.

popularwar said:
This being a dolphins site, why would you misspell our starting quarterback's name?

:lol: just what i was thinking!!!!!

IDK if anyone else had noticed this but i remember a lot of the anouncers last season were calling him Jay Feeley

dominizzo said:
good point but he proabably didnt know how to spell it it happens
hey do you think that the guy that did your sig can maybe trick out my h2 maybe even make the h2 in dolphins colors?

popularwar said:
Jay Feely is the Falcons' kicker.
AJ Feeley (note the exra e) is the Dolphins QB.
Please tell me you meant Feeley because I don't want to set my Tivo to see an overrated kicker talk.

Giant's Kicker!

Next time you're going to correct someone......make sure that you have YOUR facts straight!! :shakeno:

I dont see anything that says AJ Feeley...

Tuesday, June 14
7 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET -- Total Access

• Derrick Brooks on Bucs cam
  • Steve McKinney on Texans cam
  • Chad Friehauf on Broncos cam
  • Keith Brooking sits down with Ray Buchannan in studio
  • Minicamp reports from Cleveland and Carolina
  • If you would like to send a question for any of tonight's guests, e-mail us at: TotalAccess@nfl.com

NFL Total Access is NFL Network's signature show uniquely structured to see the game through the participants' eyes, airing at 7 p.m. ET/PT every Monday through Friday, hosted by Rich Eisen. Each of the 32 NFL teams are featured on NFLTA, making it the most comprehensive and informative NFL show on the air.

8 p.m. ET -- NFL Films Presents

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/nfl_films_presents

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/in_their_own_words

popularwar said:
Jay Feely is the Falcons' kicker.
AJ Feeley (note the exra e) is the Dolphins QB.
Please tell me you meant Feeley because I don't want to set my Tivo to see an overrated kicker talk.

Why would the Falcon's kicker be on the Dolphins cam??? I know not all of us made it to the final round on ESPN last week for the tourney, but we sure know we got a QB named Feeley whether we spell it right or not.

Olbruck said:
I dont see anything that says AJ Feeley...

Tuesday, June 14
7 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET -- Total Access

• Derrick Brooks on Bucs cam
  • Steve McKinney on Texans cam
  • Chad Friehauf on Broncos cam
  • Keith Brooking sits down with Ray Buchannan in studio
  • Minicamp reports from Cleveland and Carolina
  • If you would like to send a question for any of tonight's guests, e-mail us at: TotalAccess@nfl.com
NFL Total Access is NFL Network's signature show uniquely structured to see the game through the participants' eyes, airing at 7 p.m. ET/PT every Monday through Friday, hosted by Rich Eisen. Each of the 32 NFL teams are featured on NFLTA, making it the most comprehensive and informative NFL show on the air.

8 p.m. ET -- NFL Films Presents

Uh oh. Looks like they have changed it, and AJ wont be on.

miabrown23 said:
tonite at 7 and 10 feely will be on dolphins cam on the nfl network. wonder what their going to ask him
How far is Saban's foot up your arse?

Back
Top Bottom