Feely throw Int in every game he's played | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Feely throw Int in every game he's played

Don't judge INT for stats in that respect Marino had over 280 INT in 260 games...

No body complained about his INTs early in his career, because he was scoring more TD... He had a chance with a great offensive unit, and WRs

Last edited by a moderator:
A player can improve, but the INT total, is just one of many points as to why this was a lopsided trade.

Miami traded a 2nd rounder, based on pure potential of a 3rd string QB. His stats in 2002, are worth a conditional 4th at best. I wouldn't have a problem if that were the case. If he plays very well, it's worth it. If he doesn't, then only a 4th rounder is lost.

For a 2nd round pick, he better do something. No Ifs or buts about it. It's a win-lose situation, as where a 4th (conditional) is a win-win. This is what happens when you rush a trade.

Originally posted by Disnardo
Don't judge INT for stats in that respect Marino had over 280 INT in 260 games...

Marino never played in the west coast dink and dunk offence. ;)

wow, not very impressive. i keep hearing people rave about his decision making, but an int. in every game. not the best decision making.

Lets not forget why Fielder wont be a Dolphin this upcoming year:
1- Guy is not durable - has been injured past 2 years
2- Is not very accurate - Chambers always had to extend to catch his passes

Feeley is better at #2 at least and has more upside than JF

Geez, pretty soon the Fiedler's own forum page will have to switch to the Feely forum page.

You guys are way to quick too judge. Look at Hasselbacks and Aaron Brooks stats their 1st season and they have about 1:1 TD to INT % and check what their TD/int % was last season. I made my case.

Yeah but your overlooking one important fact. His name isnt Fiedler .. it is FEELEY ... (Note: not to be a smart @&& or anything but notice that it is spelled with 3 E's ... not 2)

Yes it's true but Jay F. always threw TWO! :)

SO were making progress LOL!!!

He didn't have an INT in every game. He started 5 games, one game he had no INT's, but in one he had 2. The other three he had 1 each.

Back
Top Bottom