Fellow Orca fans Help! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fellow Orca fans Help!

normaniii

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have the most immature request possibly made on this site & I know this post will be moved so please hear me out.:up:

My workmates and I have a competition, to see who can get the most followers on twitter, but here's the catch, one of them is a Jets fan and this has spiralled out of control. He has already posted on some dirty Jets website, and is pissing away with it.

So here I am asking for your help. This guy is worse than NYjunc lol.

The most childish request ever, but any victory over Jets is one to be held onto.

my name is same on here Normaniii.

Thankyou :up:

Im a massive dolphin fan. And i resent the statement, as i have seen many reference's to the Orca 5.
No disrespect, I typed that before I saw your post count and such. And obviously disregard the malicious comment by the guy under my first comment lol.

How can I argue with that! I bet you still trying to lick u own *** after watching you dog do it, dumb ****!

That's it, your banned.

---------- Post added at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 AM ----------

No disrespect, I typed that before I saw your post count and such. And obviously disregard the malicious comment by the guy under my first comment lol.

you too, get the hell out.

I have the most immature request possibly made on this site & I know this post will be moved so please hear me out.:up:

My workmates and I have a competition, to see who can get the most followers on twitter, but here's the catch, one of them is a Jets fan and this has spiralled out of control. He has already posted on some dirty Jets website, and is pissing away with it.

So here I am asking for your help. This guy is worse than NYjunc lol.

The most childish request ever, but any victory over Jets is one to be held onto.

my name is same on here Normaniii.

Thankyou :up:

Go to justunfollow.com it is free to sign up start following to your max then unfollow the people
that dont follow you back in 48 hours pay the 5 bucks its worth it for the upgrade..
i did this and would average about 500 people following me per day..

Back
Top Bottom