Femi as Ricky's Backup | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Femi as Ricky's Backup

DolfanISS

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
The guys on the Buffalorange.com feel we are screwed if Ricky gets hurt because it would be up to Femi and Edwards to fill his shoes. I just thought that was funny and wanted to share it with you guys.

I know Ricky is just about unexpenadable but boy it would really hurt if our third string Fullback or guy who possibly won't make the team was backing him up.

Bills are screwed if Drew Bledsoe gets injured.. So whats their point?? Every team has that one player that will hurt their team if they get hurt or injured for the entire season.. So it isn't a valid arguement.. Besides, why would Femi be Ricky's backup?? Minor and Edwards are the backups... Talking about another teams' best player getting injured is a desperate attempt at downgrading a strength.. So don't listen too much to what those guys say about this topic...

HOORAH:drinker:

I know. I just thought it was funny that they thought our 3rd string fullback who didn't even make the team last season was his backup. That's all.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I know. I just thought it was funny that they thought our 3rd string fullback who didn't even make the team last season was his backup. That's all.
that's is even worse than when were down to Stanley Pritchett starting games as our HB, but at least Stanley was our starting FB :tsk:

Why would Femi backup RW's?

The #2 HB is Minor, and the #3 HB is Edwards.

It's not funny, it's sad that they think that.

Oliver...

Originally posted by dolphan39
that's is even worse than when were down to Stanley Pritchett starting games as our HB, but at least Stanley was our starting FB :tsk:

Now thats just SAD! :o

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan

Well.. thats what happens when you try to talk about things you don't know about..:nono:

Before Femi would be a fill in at RB.. Minor, Edwards, Henry, and even Konrad would go ahead. Plus if Ricky goes down we'll sign someone.

Bills fans shouldn't even talk.

Moulds goes down, they're stuck with Reed, Aiken, and Shaw. :lol:

Bledsoe goes down they're stuck with Van Pelt. :lol:

Van Pely didn't do horrible when he came in before..

BETTER THEN DAMN LUCAS THATS FOR SURE!

Aww I see Brian Walker in the backround of the JT pic....the memories of having a decent Safety.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

BETTER THEN DAMN LUCAS THATS FOR SURE!

Yeah, but the thing is.. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE LUCAS. So who cares?

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Aww I see Brian Walker in the backround of the JT pic....the memories of having a decent Safety.

Arturo Freeman isn't decent? :huh:

Originally posted by Dolphins2002

WHEN we get Knight we will have two decent safeties!

Back
Top Bottom