FFW's Top Five Running Backs - RW #4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FFW's Top Five Running Backs - RW #4

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
FFW's Top Five Running Backs

more pre-season accolades:
4. Ricky Williams 2001 Recap: Coming off a pair of injury-plagued seasons, Williams stayed healthy for 16 games and silenced many of his critics. Though his seven touchdowns left owners flatter than the “acting†in Attack of the Clones, Williams ranked fifth with 1,756 total yards and had 60 catches. His Game: We’re still figuring it out, to be honest. Williams is as tough to tackle as anyone and can dominate a game like few workhorses in the league. However, his head isn’t always in the gameâ€â€indicated by 20 fumbles in 38 career games. 2002 Outlook: Assuming the Dolphins’ offensive line improves, Ricky should get along swimmingly in Miami with ground-game guru Norv Turner running the offense. If healthy for 16 games, Ricky should set career marks in rushing yards and touchdowns.

Almost every Fantasy Football website or Mag I have seen yet, about 15-20 total. Ricky Williams is ranked between 2-6. I hope he gets a ****load of Fantasy points for me!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Almost every Fantasy Football website or Mag I have seen yet, about 15-20 total. Ricky Williams is ranked between 2-6. I hope he gets a ****load of Fantasy points for me!!

Me Too! I've had him in a keeper league since his rookie year!! I'm banking on him takin it to the house this season!

Back
Top Bottom