FGS!!/Try To Focus On Who And What Really Matters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FGS!!/Try To Focus On Who And What Really Matters

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
We all knew this season was a bust before it began. Let's focus on the future with a laser focus.

Forget about bad play from the center position or the right side of the OL; those players have absolutely no chance of being on next year's team.

How did Jesse Davis and Michael Deiter look??

Forget about the edge players outside of Harris, none of them will be on next year's roster; how did Harris look??

Forget about how many yards rushing there were; did Drake and Ballage show potential in the run after contact category??...................because that.......IS what matters. The blocking isn't going to be there for them.

Forget about the pass rush, we don't have one. Not interior, not edge. It is likely that the only survivors going into next year will be Wilkins and maybe Harris. Godchaux is a RUN stuffer, he shouldn't even be on the field on passing downs. There will be new personnel next year to rotate in on passing downs, so..............did Godchaux stuff the run??

Have I made my point?? This year is lost. Get effin used to it!! Let's focus on potential.

Who IS??? playing well in the midst of all this misery?

Davis looked pretty good I thought, not sure about Deiter. The right side of the line was atrocious. Harris sucked. We have NO PASS RUSH whatsoever. What's Brady going to do with that next week?

Davis looked pretty good I thought, not sure about Deiter. The right side of the line was atrocious. Harris sucked. We have NO PASS RUSH whatsoever. What's Brady going to do with that next week?
NE's line isn't looking too well with the couple of guys that will be out next week, but their starters may still keep us at bay...

If, by some miracle Jesse Davis does manage to just look solid this year at LT it would be beyond huge for next year's rebuild.

Contrary to what many are saying; this year isn't a rebuild, it is a tear down.

If Davis shows potential at OT, it could open up that #1 draft pick from Houston next year to another position like CB or pass rusher. RT's can be had in the 2nd round, and I think next year's crop is going to be a banner year.

Back
Top Bottom