FH March Madness Yepremain Bracket- (5) BobDole vs. (12) uga3406 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH March Madness Yepremain Bracket- (5) BobDole vs. (12) uga3406

Who Should Advance?

• (5) BobDole

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • (12) uga3406

Votes: 8 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess this thing is wrapping up pretty soon. thanks to all that voted for both of us. for those that voted for me - consider yourselves safe from being raped with aids. well, for the time being at least. for those that voted for uga - i'd be hiding my daughters right about now. aids is a comin.

(Whew!)

... No daughters, but my arse virginity's pretty special to me. :lol:

:bumpus:

Then why did you put it on Craig's list?

b/c he figured it'd be special to others too. *** virgins are a rare commodity these days. people pay top dollar to permanently make your farts sound like the wind blowing.

what's the auction up to now bump?

b/c he figured it'd be special to others too. *** virgins are a rare commodity these days. people pay top dollar to permanently make your farts sound like the wind blowing.

what's the auction up to now bump?

In a down economy, it may not be that much. But on the plus side, anyone with spare change can join in the bidding and last a few rounds.

In a down economy, it may not be that much. But on the plus side, anyone with spare change can join in the bidding and last a few rounds.

he may need to take that show on the road in which case. i know for a fact he can get at least 3 cartons of cigarettes and a new pair of socks in federal prison. that's nothing to scoff at.

he may need to take that show on the road in which case. i know for a fact he can get at least 3 cartons of cigarettes and a new pair of socks in federal prison. that's nothing to scoff at.

I think this thread direction hit too close to home--he never returned.

:ponder:

I think this thread direction hit too close to home--he never returned.

:ponder:

that's a mission successful in my book. freak people out to the point of no return. never thought we'd be able to do it to bumpus though. pretty impressive.

i'd hold out until it hits a couple grand, at least. gotta include pictures so people know you're the real deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom