FH NIT (Staff Madness) Championship-CedarPhin vs. Nublar7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH NIT (Staff Madness) Championship-CedarPhin vs. Nublar7

Who should be victorious?

• CedarPhin

Votes: 20 62.5%
  • Nublar7

Votes: 12 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
So after an impressive Staff Madness tourney, it all comes down to this: CedarPhin against Nublar7.

After three straight impressive victories, Cedar rolls into the competition after knocking out GoonBoss, MDFINFAN, and WildBill3. Nublar7 comes in after knocking out Dolpfan_72, Gonzo, and d-day.

Who will take home this year's crown? You decide!

I like both Mods, went with Cedar this year. Thanks guys for keeping FH rolling right along...

Terrific mods and contributors.. hard to choose between the 2, but gotta honor my "friends list" where possible, so it's +1 for Nublar

idxj7q-1.jpg

10qxoc5-1.jpg

So after an impressive Staff Madness tourney, it all comes down to this: CedarPhin against Nublar7.

After three straight impressive victories, Cedar rolls into the competition after knocking out GoonBoss, MDFINFAN, and WildBill3. Nublar7 comes in after knocking out Dolpfan_72, Gonzo, and d-day.

Who will take home this year's crown? You decide!

I like how Cedar says his win's were "impressive" and how he "rolls" in, but poor Nublar just "comes in" :chuckle:

Seriously, you guys are both great, Thanks for all you and all the guys "behind the scenes" do.

That being said, Sorry brother Nublar, I went with my boy Cedar.

It is an honor to be in the championship. Cedar is a great opponent and I wish him luck.

With that said, vote Nublar7! A vote for Nublar reduces gingivitis, saves Whales, and gets NASA one step closer to a trip to Mars. I also spoke to a psychic today who told me if Nublar7 wins, Miami will be in the Super Bowl this upcoming season. If Cedar wins, it is another 1-15 season. Can you really risk it?

both awesome...you guys are both great and thanks for making Fin Heaven a great place to relax and talk Dolphins/Sports

but I had to go with Cedar....

Voting for Cedar is voting for Freedom, Commerce, and the American Way. A vote for Cedar is a vote for America. And who doesn't like Freedom, Commerce, or America?

America, Commerce, Freedom all support Cedar...do you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Voting for Cedar is voting for Freedom, Commerce, and the American Way. A vote for Cedar is a vote for America. And who doesn't like Freedom, Commerce, or America?

America, Commerce, Freedom all support Cedar...do you?
Also sponsered by Jack in the Box and In and Out.

Carrie Milbank supports CedarPhin:
clear.gif

So does Nikki from Next Door Nikki:
55907296-1.jpg

x52usj-1.jpg

Join these legions of fans and vote for me in Staff Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom