FH NIT (Staff Madness) Final 4- d-day vs. Nublar7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH NIT (Staff Madness) Final 4- d-day vs. Nublar7

Who should advance?

• d-day

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Nublar7

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CedarPhin

King of the Moondoggers
Club Member
Reaction score
As we wind down the Staff Madness tournament, we are now down to the Final 4. After knocking out fin-atic after a bye, d-day is ready to face down Nublar, who has knocked out Dolpfan_72 and Gonzo to advance to this stage.

Who should advance to the championship? You decide!

clear.gif

:hi5:

Oh wow! This is the toughest pick by far! Um I gotta go with Day who um took me to all these cool places in miami and didn't leave me in a back alley with a missing kidney.

When D-Day had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.

D-Day once broke the land speed record on a bicycle that was missing its chain and the back tire.

D-Day ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.

D-Day always has sex on the first date. Always.

Both these guys are terrific in their own rights. I feel like King Solomon.. or at least like my friend Eddie making his nightly choice of who he gets the friction dance from. This could be my toughest decision in either tournament :(:(:(*sigh*

clear.gif

Both these guys are terrific in their own rights. I feel like King Solomon.. or at least like my friend Eddie making his nightly choice of who he gets the friction dance from. This could be my toughest decision in either tournament :(:(:(*sigh*

clear.gif

:yap: - where's the no thanks button!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom