FH's Financial Status: Generating More Support (I Know This Won't Be Popular but..) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH's Financial Status: Generating More Support (I Know This Won't Be Popular but..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
same old shtick: anyone who dares to contradict, prove you wrong or whatever doesn't know what they're talking about or needs to be educated. You can shove your condescending freeloading BS up your azz. Despite your predictable OCD about getting in the last word, I'm done in this thread but will revisit this in a more timely and appropriate venue so long as you continue to be a serial-posting deadbeat homer.

There are tons of great posters on here that can keep up or beat me in debates- you aren't one of them and that ridiculous sig you posted proves it. The fact that you still can't grasp that basic point is mindboggling.

I love people whining about me getting in the last word, it's about responding to what has been posted. Why wouldn't I respond? You are slinking away from this thread b/c, as usual, you know you are wrong.

I'd think someone who derisively responds to new fins fans by using the shtick "welcome to our forum, " proudly points to 9 years being a "member," averages over 7 posts a day..

who, despite never missing a feel good FH post in the main forum that he can deflate or derail, claims to have overlooked the urgent calls to financial arms going hot and heavy for a week, as this site almost went black, then was told of such but still claims ignorance despite even our owner suggesting he dig in his pocket:

wouldn't have to be prodded to do the right thing unless: he either couldn't afford the $20, has his custodial guardian balk at paying it, , or more likely is a just a cheap, freeloading parasite who feeds off the generous support of actual fins fans for whom this board is intended. And that's the biggest insult and effyou to legitimate FH members!

All your accusatory and insulting deflections aside, that's what it boils down to: It is what it is

wvr9cl-1.jpg

I'd think someone who derisively responds to new fins fans by using the shtick "welcome to our forum, " proudly points to 9 years being a "member," averages over 7 posts a day..

who, despite never missing a feel good FH post in the main forum that he can deflate or derail, claims to have overlooked the urgent calls to financial arms going hot and heavy for a week, as this site almost went black, then was told of such but still claims ignorance despite even our owner suggesting he dig in his pocket:

wouldn't have to be prodded to do the right thing unless: he either couldn't afford the $20, has his custodial guardian balk at paying it, , or more likely is a just a cheap, freeloading parasite who feeds off the generous support of actual fins fans for whom this board is intended. And that's the biggest insult and effyou to legitimate FH members!

All your accusatory and insulting deflections aside, that's what it boils down to: It is what it is

It's funny getting inside the mind of such a petty, jealous man like yourself. I speak the truth, I prasie Miami when they deserve it and I criticize when they don't- just like the Jets. It's not my fault that you cannot handle the truth and think Miami is better at everything and the Jets suck at everything.

AGAIN, I wouldn't worry about others- just worry about yourself. I don't do things to get attention here unlike yourself. You are like those celebs that will do charity work when there is a TV camera around so it looks good- I'm not like that.

It's funny getting inside the mind of such a petty, jealous man like yourself. I speak the truth, I prasie Miami when they deserve it and I criticize when they don't- just like the Jets. It's not my fault that you cannot handle the truth and think Miami is better at everything and the Jets suck at everything.

AGAIN, I wouldn't worry about others- just worry about yourself. I don't do things to get attention here unlike yourself. You are like those celebs that will do charity work when there is a TV camera around so it looks good- I'm not like that.

are you gonna financially support the site where you've posted 20thousand times over 9 years, ironically mostly always also on your employer's time and dime, (double dipping deadbeat) -or not? Consider that even some financially hard-pressed members pulled in their belt stepping up to donate what they could to keep FH running. For someone of your "status" and history here, you shouldn't even have to be prodded to do the right thing, even if the site was running smoothly. I guess it takes all kinds

11auxqw-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask you why do you choose not to donate Junc?

I haven't chosen not to donate.

are you gonna financially support the site where you've posted 20thousand times over 9 years, ironically mostly always also on your employer's time and dime, (double dipping deadbeat) -or not? Consider that even some financially hard-pressed members pulled in their belt stepping up to donate what they could to keep FH running. For someone of your "status" and history here, you shouldn't even have to be prodded to do the right thing, even if the site was running smoothly. I guess it takes all kinds

Imagine if you spent time learning the game that you spend thinking and worrying about me, we'd actually be able to have an intelligent football discussion together. Do you bring me up at the dinner table?

Imagine if you spent time learning the game that you spend thinking and worrying about me, we'd actually be able to have an intelligent football discussion together. Do you bring me up at the dinner table?

I dont understand? Why didnt you donate when FH needs money? I felt kind guilty I had to donate.

So you don't mind if by the remote chance you win "best enemy poster" this go around if you get the badge but not the accompanying VIP badge or free VIP/Supporter relief from ads that comes with it, since it's obviously unimportant to you, right? I will do my best to convince others to oblige.

Oh and Tuna, can you think of another 20thousand 9year FH poster who hasn't at least at one time or another done the right thing to support the site he spent so much time on?

I dont understand? Why didnt you donate when FH needs money? I felt kind guilty I had to donate.

The 100% honest truth is I had no idea the site needed money, I always clik "new posts" so I didn't see the stickied thread until my #1 fan started whining about it to me w/ his new crusade. As far as donating, I will do it when I am ready and I won't ask for publicity for it. I may have already done it? I may not have, no one needs to know other than the owner if I have or if I will donate.

So you don't mind if by the remote chance you win "best enemy poster" this go around if you get the badge but not the accompanying VIP badge or free VIP/Supporter relief from ads that comes with it, since it's obviously unimportant to you, right? I will do my best to convince others to oblige.

Oh and Tuna, can you think of another 20thousand 9year FH poster who hasn't at least at one time or another done the right thing to support the site he spent so much time on?

I don't need a badge and I do not want VIP access, I had it 2 years ago when I won. I feel that should be only dolphin fans, I don't need recognition for donating or VIP access.

Your petty jealousy already helped a non poster win the award last year. Whether I get the award or not I know I'm one of the best posters on the site and I know what I contribute to the site. The recognition of the award is nice and I hope I win but I don't really need recognition to know what I mean to the board. We all have different views, ther are many great posters here who act like adults and can engage in an intelligent discussion w/ non Phin fans but the voacl minority are not like that. No one gets attacked more than I do, I give it back a little bit sometimes depending upon what type of mood I am in but it's nothing compared to how I am attacked but that's ok. I'm a big boy, I can take it. I don't take anything personal that is written on this board, this stuff is all in fun- some folks take it too seriously and waste their time dreaming about me. I can't help those people.

The 100% honest truth is I had no idea the site needed money, I always clik "new posts" so I didn't see the stickied thread until my #1 fan started whining about it to me w/ his new crusade. As far as donating, I will do it when I am ready and I won't ask for publicity for it. I may have already done it? I may not have, no one needs to know other than the owner if I have or if I will donate.

I don't need a badge and I do not want VIP access, I had it 2 years ago when I won. I feel that should be only dolphin fans, I don't need recognition for donating or VIP access.

Your petty jealousy already helped a non poster win the award last year. Whether I get the award or not I know I'm one of the best posters on the site and I know what I contribute to the site. The recognition of the award is nice and I hope I win but I don't really need recognition to know what I mean to the board. We all have different views, ther are many great posters here who act like adults and can engage in an intelligent discussion w/ non Phin fans but the voacl minority are not like that. No one gets attacked more than I do, I give it back a little bit sometimes depending upon what type of mood I am in but it's nothing compared to how I am attacked but that's ok. I'm a big boy, I can take it. I don't take anything personal that is written on this board, this stuff is all in fun- some folks take it too seriously and waste their time dreaming about me. I can't help those people.

I only click new posts button too...Matter of fact I was on my phone and saw it under "Breaking News" so I clicked it..Like I said I had to donate because I spend alot of time on this site and would have been devasted if I was not able to come here and talk to the ppl that I have become friends with.. That is just me tho. If you did donate then that is great..Even 5 dollars helps. If you didnt donate and never will then I kinda gotta agree with Vaark on this one...Your on here alot...Maybe not as much as me but your on here. I am sure your not the only one but your one of the more reconizable posters on here because indeed you are a jets fan... I hope you value this site as much as I do.

Take the he said she said bull**** to another thread. This is the questions/comments forum and the question here is how to further help the site? Stop the bickering I don't really care who is right or wrong in the argument what is certain is this is the wrong spot for the argument.

I like the initial suggestion but it would have to be broken down based on bandwidth consumption, my guess is that people who post graphics and pictures consume more width than someone who posts 5 to 20 text posts a day or maybe it could be broken down to 5 bucks = x amount of posts all the way to VIP = unlimited.

I would have to ask the Admis or Matt but my guess is if you disabled the casual posters ability to post videos and pictures it might help with rising costs.

Take the he said she said bull**** to another thread. This is the questions/comments forum and the question here is how to further help the site? Stop the bickering I don't really care who is right or wrong in the argument what is certain is this is the wrong spot for the argument.

I like the initial suggestion but it would have to be broken down based on bandwidth consumption, my guess is that people who post graphics and pictures consume more width than someone who posts 5 to 20 text posts a day or maybe it could be broken down to 5 bucks = x amount of posts all the way to VIP = unlimited.

I would have to ask the Admis or Matt but my guess is if you disabled the casual posters ability to post videos and pictures it might help with rising costs.

You're right, there'll be occasion soon enough for that.

As someone who obviously uses graphics, I'm more in favor of a graduated daily posting limit up to unlimited for VIP. As originally mentioned, the idea comes from a geographic nostalgic board I frequent which actually restricts non supporters to 2 posts/day. Now that's way kind of low in the context of the give and take discussions and arguments, but IMO 5 is not unreasonable for non-supporters and might even motivate some to make donations. With such a robust site, having 100 members step up is disillusioning.

And when all is said and done, this site almost going dark last month would have been a lot of members worst nightmare. Keeping it afloat is what it's all this is about... that and the fact that there's no reason that Matt should have to dig into his own personal funds to cover the monthly shortfalls.

Ok guys. I'm sorry I haven't checked back on this thread sooner. I think it's ran its course and it's time to shut it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom