Fiedler/Dave/Minor = Franchise Players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler/Dave/Minor = Franchise Players

McKnight80

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
why you guys talking about a new qb? fiedler is a top 5 qb in this league. in my open fiedler is the franchise and deserves every bit of the $25m over 5 years!

also dave is a top 5 coach in this league and proved it by beating bill "fat trash mr.i cant do it without belliCHICK" parcells. so get off wannstedt and fiedler's cases! they are here to stay for atleast 3 more years!

also ricky williams is a little girly girl and does not belong on this team! travis minor takes over next year! ricky goes back to texas university to study nursing!

54275045440-1.jpg

54275104376-1.jpg

ricky is a stud, in my opinion the best back in the league

if we had a better passing game he could get up close to 2,000 yards just about every year

he has great speed, he has great power, he has the ability to break tackles, he has good hands for a back

you can't go wrong with ricky, he is a stud, he's not a crybaby like T.O. or a punk like keyshawn

he's quiet but great in the locker room and showing that this year more than ever

what he lacks in fumbles he makes up in yards/td's

I could somewhat respect your post and your opinion all the way up to "Ricky is a little girly girl"

I mean, come on!

:nono:

Originally posted by dolphinsrok

so who do u like?

I was trying to attack the post and not the poster.
Fact 1: Wanny is not a top 5 coach (nothing needs to be said here)
Fact 2: Fiedler is not a top 5 QB (I like Fiedler, but there is no way he is top 5)
Fact 3: Ricky is in fact a top 5 RB (workhorse STUD)
Fact 4: Minor is not a starting caliber back in this league (too small to carry the load, would wear down quickly)
Fact 5: Pink writing + Tyrese sig = I'll leave it at that

Last edited by a moderator:
Rebutle:

Fact 1: I agree--Dave has his problems
Fact 2: I too like Fiedler, but he's not a top 5 (damn it)
Fact 3: Ricky is the man, I could only see him second to Priest
Fact 4: Very true...he would wear down. He is perfect in his occasional 3rd down role
Fact 5: YES YES YES---FINALLY SOMEONE SAID IT, I KNEW THAT WAS TYRESE BUT I COULDN'T REMEMBER HIS NAME. Also, why Tyrese?

Maybe McKnight80 is McKnight or Minor himself!!!! LOL. Its CERTAINLY not Dave, if he started Minor over Ricky.....he'd be toast.

I cannot believe I saw the "Minor not Ricky" arguement in 3 seperate threads!!! Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
THATS JAMES MCKNIGHT DAMNIT! FINS 2003 CALENDAR PHOTO SHOOT!

why is there a XBox game in your signature? that aint ricky. he would love to dress up in that tight suit though!

why does it say tyrese in the URL when you look at the properties?

(right click on the picture, left click on properties, read last 10 or so letters on URL=Tyrese)

And I think his picture in his sig says something like Ricky is a SOLDIER

HAHA....caught ya on that one. Why would the Fins take pictures of the players only women would enjoy??? I certainly wouldn't buy that one lol.

My sig is just to cool to leave alone. Ricky has the visor so does the Spartan Soldier dude....Ricky is bad a$$, so is that game. I am pretty sure everyone thats seen it knows thats NOT REALLY Ricky....pretty sure.

LOL, this guy has to be a Patsies fan or just a joker!!!!
That is Tyrese!!!!

Back
Top Bottom