Fiedler expected to start against the Eagles | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler expected to start against the Eagles

Good just what the Phins need a one legged scrambler in a knee brace.

Maybe he will pick us apart with his passing skillz ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Jay F. is Qb rated......

ON ARTIFICIAL SURFACES 156.0 (better here)
ON GRASS FIELDS 64.7

HOME GAMES 66.8
ROAD GAMES 79.8 (better here)

SEPTEMBER GAMES 81.8 (up - better here)
OCTOBER GAMES 62.9 (down)
NOVEMBER GAMES 135.1 (up- better here)
DECEMBER GAMES 25.1 (down) *see a pattern

I think ultimately JF needs to be replaced one way or another, but I hope he's healthy for Monday and has another Dallas-like game. When he's good he's competent, and that's usually good enough. Too bad he always saves his mediocre performances for big games.

Originally posted by NYCphan
I think ultimately JF needs to be replaced one way or another, but I hope he's healthy for Monday and has another Dallas-like game. When he's good he's competent, and that's usually good enough. Too bad he always saves his mediocre performances for big games.

Not real good at Pro Player

QB rate

PRO PLAYER STADIUM 66.8

fiedler's proformance sunday was not him reverting to the "old" JF. neither QB was impressive when the wind was in their face. Jay fiedler would have lead miami for a TD if randy would have blocked. maybe that changes the entire game.

fiedler worked on his mechanics, and it showed in his previous 2games. this one happens to be in the snow, and blazing wind and we're all back at square 1.

fiedler will lead miami to a 11-5 record, we'll play Indy (in a dome) and BEAT THEM! then we'll seek revenge @NE..

exactly, J gives us the best chance to win. period.

i say if we loose then start rosenfels last 2 games and look for a qb in the offseason, J is too injury prone, now with this knee, this will be something that will be nagging, agrivating and constantly coming up, i was never a J basher but if we dont make it to playoffs, he needs to ride, sorry J:(

if jay gives us the best chance to win why start rosenfels the last two games. even if we lose this game with jay is an unproven rosenfels a better option? i say let jay who is our only quarterback that has been proven to be able make plays with the sorry condition of our offensive line play out the season. if rosenfels is to be our qb next season let him win the job with a o-line we will hopefully beef up this offseason

Back
Top Bottom