Fiedler has arm strenght?............. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler has arm strenght?.............

Well he's still got consistency issues I think. The touch issue is an issue but I don't think its nearly as big as the consistency issue. The guy's a scattershot. He mixes in a whole bunch of bad throws with a bunch of incredible throws. Makes for scoring some points but it can hurt and be kinda scary when the wheels seem like they are falling off and you can't buy a point.

I agree with Dr. Love Chambers did make that play, there was only about 5 other WRs in the league that could have made that one. Lucas got lucky.

I have always been one to critisize Jay's deep ball, but I can tell you it isn't because he doesn't have the arm. As he showed in the deep pass to Mcknight against the Ravens he can put some serious zip on his passes when he has the confidence. The problem is he tends to telegraph his passes, and puts to much touch on them. He just hasn't shown the confidence it takes to be a deep threat...YET. I can honestly say after watching the past 2 seasons he has made major strides in this, and is getting better every weak. After having 2 seasons to adapt it apears that the game is finally starting to slow down for him, and it looks that he is on the brink of being able to take over games. I think a big thing last year is when Chan finally let him loose it was 3rd and long or Miami was losing, putting way to much preasure on each pass. Norv will give him chances on 1st and 2nd this year as well as 3rd, and the underneath running game and passing game will open up the deep game alot, so his passes won't need to be peferct.

That's one downfall of the web: it gives guys like KB a forum where they can throw their ridiculous rants around and have others believe them. That guy needs and ulcer or something.

"The problem is he tends to telegraph his passes, and puts to much touch on them"

This can be coached. I'm sure Norv will make this happen less.

Back
Top Bottom