Fiedler in the last 9 games: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler in the last 9 games:

NYFCat

Starter
Reaction score
Passing: 147-240, 1913, 16TDs, 5 INTs. 97.8 QB RATING, 7.46 Yards Per Attempt

Rushing: 34-161, 3TDs (19-5 TD-INT TOTAL)

Team Record: 7-2

Discuss....

No need for discussion. Fiedler is a very good quarterback. Only he can stop himself from making the Probowl......

Originally posted by BMarion31
No need for discussion. Fiedler is a very good quarterback. Only he can stop himself from making the Probowl......

By gosh,,me thinks Fielder is finally figuring it out..I thinks he's becoming a decent QB...with a lot of pressure off him, I think he will continue to do well...but any qb...ie, warner, manning when press will make bad throws..

Jay is da Man!!!! Jay and Ricky in da Pro Bowl!!! Come on Chambers, catch up with ya crew!!!

Originally posted by BMarion31
considering he had to earn most of those stats under Chan's O that is truly an accomplishment. Norv will certainly make RW a Pro Bowler and no reason to think that Jay might not sneak in as well. Of the rest of the guys, Konrad has the best chance in Norv's O travel to Hawaii w/them since the ball is spread around so damned well :D

Hey NYC....

Why didn't you make it an even ten huh?

Why pick an obscure number like 9?

QBs always say that there was a point in their career when the game slowed down. Conventional wisdom says it takes about 30 starts. Jay was a little quicker than that, but I think the game slowed down for him after week 9 last year. Since then his stats have certainly improved.

Lets see how those numbers hammer out when we face the Patriots, Broncos and Packers consecutively...

Originally posted by Samphin
Lets see how those numbers hammer out when we face the Patriots, Broncos and Packers consecutively...

/me shivers.

At least we will know fairly early this year if we are for real. 2 out of 3 to keep the faith..........1 out of 3 to give it up and 3 out of 3 to show more shimmy then McMicheal after a great play :)

Back
Top Bottom