Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That

fiedler is the best we really could have done for a qb this year...no one else that is significantly better was available. if he doesnt perform this year im sure they will get somebody else for next year.

do you no why people bash fidler... that bc he is a bad Qb. chris chambers bailed him out of his awful passer and mad them look good
FIEDLER IS AWFUL

How many times did Chambers also make Fiedler look bad by not becoming a defender on some throws?

Chambers will be an excellant WR, but to his own addmission he let Jay down numerous times last year.

See the whole game pal, not just what you force yourself to see.

Dolphinator13,
I just can not see how someone can call themselves a dolfan and put "Jay Feidler is a below average Qb with not talent the
Dolphins wont win the Super Bowl till he is gone!!!!!"" as their sig.
Dude, if you are a real dolfan, you root for WHOEVER we put on the field. Don't just jump on the "Fiedler sucks" bandwagon. It is counterproductive!!

Ya, people who don't at least root for Jay while he is in there really can't be a fan. You might not want him there, and curse on him all the time, but if you don't root for ALL 11 men on the field, why do you like the Dolphins?

He isn't going anywhere for now, so you might as well root for him until we bring in an adequate replacement that you will be happy with.

Would I love a bonafide pro-bowl QB here? Damn right. Do we have one now? No. But I'll be damned if I don't cheer Jay on every second of every game. I am a Phin fan, I root for who is on the field during the games, and worry about complaining after the games.

It's hard to cheer for a guy who doesn't deserve the spot he has.

I don't take pleasure into watching Fiedler make a mockery of the quarterback position. I do take pleasure into realizing before he ever suited up for the Dolphins that he would never be a good starting QB.

Does Brent Smith deserve the spot he has and does he deserve it?

He is a very low echelon LT and has the job by default. I will still cheer as hard for him as I will for RW, but I'd like nothing other than a competant replacement.

I dont care what any 1 says feidler is a bad QB how many years will it take u to see he cant beat good teams and he wont leadt the fins to a SB. yea his numbers are desent agianst bad teams when we palyed the rams, niner, jets and pats all games we lost his numbers were awful and do u no why?? bc he cant beat good Qbs he is not a leader and i dont care about his 4th quarter rating i want a qb that can make descent playsoff more than a quarter and not blow the game fielder is unreliable.

cough STUD cough

you are the Model for the ignorant fan. Only see what you want to see.

Point out the bad......IGNORE the good.

It goes both ways bro.

i only see what i want to see what would that be?? what good has fiedler done for the dolphins!! ummmmm..... nothin lets see almost cost us the colts game in the playoofs last year cost us the raiders one. this year o he didnt put up any number he had one pass that should have been caught for a td that is it. and i will say it once agian

i only see what i want to see what would that be?? what good has fiedler done for the dolphins!! ummmmm..... nothin lets see almost cost us the colts game in the playoofs last year cost us the raiders one. this year o he didnt put up any number he had one pass that should have been caught for a td that is it. and i will say it once agian HE CANT BEAT GOOD TEAMS!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Fiedler is fine. You should respect and root for OUR QB. He beat Ray Lucas for a reason!
He's got a point. I guess Fiedler did better and Wannstedt was in "earshot" of him to offer the job.:goof: Really though, this year is definitely gonna kick some ass.:rocker:

Back
Top Bottom