Fiedler news. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler news.

Dolfan984

Active Roster
Reaction score
Fiedler paying price

Fiedler had the stitches removed from his broken right thumb Tuesday. He misses doing life's mundane chores without a struggle.

"I'm not going to grab [food] and let someone else cut my food," Fiedler said with a smile. "I can't write. I can't pay my bills right now so I'm going to have to come up with a couple of late fees."

Does this mean his cast is off??????????????????

????????????????

(please?)

??!?!?!

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Fiedler paying price

Fiedler had the stitches removed from his broken right thumb Tuesday. He misses doing life's mundane chores without a struggle.

"I'm not going to grab [food] and let someone else cut my food," Fiedler said with a smile. "I can't write. I can't pay my bills right now so I'm going to have to come up with a couple of late fees."

????????????????

(please?)

??!?!?!

I doubt it. I am sure they just removed the stitches from the surgery when they fixed the bone and put a cast back on. But I am no expert.

I know Fiedler is a fierce competitor but man...having a broken bone heal within a week and a half...wow....

But heck, like I said...I am no expert.

Fiedler's secret identity revealed! He is none other than WOLVERINE!!
<---------------------------

extrodinairy healing powers!

I don't think so...

... they had to cut him to go into the area of his hand that was broken to insert some screws to stabilize the break. I would think the insertion point is outside of where any cast might cover his hand.

Oliver...

Fiedler paying price

????????????????

(please?)

??!?!?!

I dont think he'll be playing any time soon.....however I exepct a fast recovery like maybe 4 weeks...maybe Mid-November.....

Fiedler paying price

My bad. No, Paying Price was a cute subhead that had to do with Fiedler not being able to do life's mundane chores with a cast on thumb. He has to pay an extra price as in late fee on credit cards because he cant write. Stitches came out. Cast will be on another two weeks. I was going to put that in but there wasn't enough space.

more From: "Fialkov, Harvey" <HFialkov@sun-sentinel.com>

No sweat..he joked that he's reaching for soft food that he could cut one handed so he wouldn't have to ask his teammates to cut his food for him. ...

I don't think Fielder is any where near close to being a baller again...but you know if he's 30%, he'll be ready to go..Go ahead Jay and heal...we're need you down the stretch..now Ray justs needs a couple of win under his belt...D needs to step up big time..

Back
Top Bottom