Fiedler out for more than a month? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler out for more than a month?

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have a question... one source says about 4-5 weeks out for him and another says 6-9 weeks out... can anyone give me a good link to verify any of these. if it is the 6-9 weeks he will be out for the next buffalo game... thanks guys

There is no set time frame. The minimum time is 4 weeks, then the cast will come off. Then it's day to day. Most estimates are 6 weeks.

Scared already Quizlet? You know deep down if we have Fiedler Buffalo is screwed!

No. I must say Fiedler is very good. But even giving on (one) player another 10 points we still beat you...

...you have to remember. We where hurt to. 2 of our #ONE lineman where out, not including the #1 reciever in the league had a hurt wrist and our #1 CB was out...

True, but BOTH of our starting WRs were out and our starting Left Tackle, plus of course Fiedler! That's almost half of our O!

C'mon now, you know Ray lost the game for us with his 6 turnovers. I'll stop short of saying he gave it to you, cause Buffalo took it and played very well.

Quizlet I saw a report on monday that said he will be back on 12/1, which is when they play Buffalo right? I could be wrong but I think that is right. Coincidence? I think not. Feidler has Owned Barfalo over the past couple of years and come december, if he is ready he should bend them over once more!

Get Well JAY!

Knowing Jay's heart if Ray has another horrible day he will be back for the trip to NY. The official report has him out 4-8 weeks, but I doubt he will be abscent from the Chargers game on 11/24.

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
There is no set time frame. The minimum time is 4 weeks, then the cast will come off. Then it's day to day. Most estimates are 6 weeks.

Scared already Quizlet? You know deep down if we have Fiedler Buffalo is screwed!

I just heard yesterday that Fiedler wants his cast off in 3 weeks. He wants to be ready by week 4.

Originally posted by FFiB

I just heard yesterday that Fiedler wants his cast off in 3 weeks. He wants to be ready by week 4.

To add to that, it was reported that he is working out and stays in shape as much as he can.

Originally posted by FFiB

To add to that, it was reported that he is working out and stays in shape as much as he can.

The main thing is getting the grip back. After not using your thumb for 3-4 weeks your whole hand gets weak. It all depends how long it takes to get his strength back.

I hope Fiedler is back for the next game because I would like for the Bills to beat the Phins with him at QB because it would be a major test for us. We have beaten a shorthanded Miami team but can we beat you guys at full strength??? Being in Buffalo will help but only time will tell and all I can do is wish the Phins the Worst of luck.

Originally posted by Quizlet
No. I must say Fiedler is very good. But even giving on (one) player another 10 points we still beat you...

...you have to remember. We where hurt to. 2 of our #ONE lineman where out, not including the #1 reciever in the league had a hurt wrist and our #1 CB was out...

Bravo to your last post Thatthurmanator, but this is the type of nonsence I am talking about. This fool has been littering this site with hogwash for days now. Hey goofball did you see how Ray turned the ball over 3 times inside your 30? Or how about the 2 times he handed you points inside of our 30? Who is the 2nd of your lineman I only knew of Williams? And how does Moulds playing hurt and scoring a 70 yard td compare to our 2 starting WRs and QB being out?

Quiz is Quiz I guess, but honestly it just seems like he is asking if Fiedler may be out longer than expected, which is possible!

It is possible, but unlikely. Jay is not the kind of guy that admits pain. I mean he played the final 3 mins with a broken thumb in Denver, he played the final 2 months of the 2000 season with torn rotator cuffs. I have to think given his past record he will be out there 1 week after the cast comes off if he should be or not.

Back
Top Bottom