Fiedler out SIX to EIGHT WEEKS! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler out SIX to EIGHT WEEKS!

the dolphin's trainer said he needs surgery. and is out for at least 4 weeks and then week to week.

if there isn't any damage to the ligament, looks like 4-6 weeks.

which is pretty good. gives him 4-5 weeks to get back in a rythym for the playoffs. plus, his legs will be fresher. looks like no one knows for sure what will happen.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
In fairness, the system is VERY quarterback friendly, so that shouldn't be a hinderance. And it seems like I just read a Miami Herald about his preparedness regime. It should be interesting. Makes me glad we have a two-game cushion going into this period.

QB friendly, but not interception friendly. Lets hope Lucas continue with his preseason glory.
It is hard to gauge a guy and gameplan for him if he doesn't practice well--which is the knock on Lucas.

not true

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
The Sun-Sentinel just broke this story. The source was "an NFL source," who said he's having surgery tonight.

You would have NEVER thunk it from his all-smiles interview with Suzy Kolber. Winning is a great painkiller.

Anyway ... Lucas fans, I hope your enthusiasm for our back-up is warranted. It looks like he's in for the long haul.

Dolphins said at least 4 weeks...and then it should be week by week.

Back
Top Bottom