FiEdLeR PaSsInG YdS Vs. Bills - 2000PtS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FiEdLeR PaSsInG YdS Vs. Bills - 2000PtS

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
:thewave::thewave:

Predict or come closest to Jay's Passing Yards against the Jills and win 2000pts and a date with anyone here who'll say "yes" when you ask them. Yep, -- you can be the King or Queen of FinHeaven for a week.:)

.........................:allhail:

Entries will be cut-off at gametime. Ties will split the proceeds.

Good Luck!

:thewave::thewave:

NEWSFLASH: Our Fine FinHeaven Staff has kicked in 1000 points to sweeten this pot. The Prize is confirmed at 2000pts. Thanks, Wharf!

Last edited by a moderator:
123 yds TOTAL passing

FINAL SCORE:

BILLS 36 Dolphins 10

Have fun phin fans

Originally posted by imbondzz
123 yds TOTAL passing

FINAL SCORE:

BILLS 36 Dolphins 10

Have fun phin fans

What a homer! :roflmao: If the Bills win it's not gonna be by that much. But hey i sure hope the Bills player and coaches under estimate them as much as you billy goat fans do.:roflmao:

Originally posted by Hellion

What a homer! :roflmao: If the Bills win it's not gonna be by that much. But hey i sure hope the Bills player and coaches under estimate them as much as you billy goat fans do.:roflmao:

How do you know? Y'all said it would be impossible to lose to the Texans. :shakeno:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

How do you know? Y'all said it would be impossible to lose to the Texans. :shakeno:

Clump show me where I said that, infact although I picked the Fins to win like most of the country did, I also said that they had an improved defense that could cause problems.

In this game the Bills have a very good chance of beating Miami but i doubt it will be a blowout, that's just My opinion, both teams are good, but the question is are the Bills as good as they showed that past two weeks? Or was it more of a case of taking advantage of a very down Pats team and a rebuilding Jags team?

We'll find out, but seriously you're a reasonable Bills poster, do you think that the Bills are that good or that the Fins are that bad that the score will be of blowout proportion like some of your Bills comrad are trying to shovel at us? On a night home game?

Originally posted by Hellion

Clump show me where I said that, infact although I picked the Fins to win like most of the country did, I also said that they had an improved defense that could cause problems.

In this game the Bills have a very good chance of beating Miami but i doubt it will be a blowout, that's just My opinion, both teams are good, but the question is are the Bills as good as they showed that past two weeks? Or was it more of a case of taking advantage of a very down Pats team and a rebuilding Jags team?

We'll find out, but seriously you're a reasonable Bills poster, do you think that the Bills are that good or that the Fins are that bad that the score will be of blowout proportion like some of your Bills comrad are trying to shovel at us? On a night home game?

No one knows the outcome of the game. You state that "if the Bills win, it won't be by that much"(Re: 36-10). My point: Is how do you know? While the game is most likely going to be fight to the end, you never know when the calls, bounces, etc can shift a game to the extreme and one team blows out the other even though the teams are evenly matched talent wise( YES, overall, Bills are equal and have likely surpassed the Fins). I never guarantee anything, I predict, but never guarantee.

I agree, but I said I doubt it will be a blowout, not that it definitly wouldn't be. and the Bills surpassing the Fins remains to be seen. But otherwards I concur.

Fielder passes for more yards than any other QB against the Bills so far this season.

142 yards.

You heard it here first.

274 yards 2 TD's 2 INT.

Figure to be down for a good portion of the game so he's going to have to throw a bit more ala K.C last year.

Back
Top Bottom