Fiedler & the $$ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler & the $$

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Let's see I see alot, and I mean a lot of people crying about Fiedler wanting $5 Million a year. Let's compare what Fiedler wants to other QBs in the League, and who is better.

Who would still make more $$ even if Jay Fiedler got his $5MILL

Brad Johnson
Rob Johnson
Elvis Grbac
Matt Hasselbeck
Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
Jon Kitna
Trent Green
Kerry Collins
Jim Miller
Jeff Blake
Tim Couch

See my point!!

Have fun!!

you definitly got a point.....

I don't think any of those QBs are worth their dough...but I guess the market demands and the products out there determine the price tag....

I am sure Fiedler and Levy considered last year's FA movement and signings.

I do believe he'll sign for 2.5 to 3 million/year....

Some of those guys are deserving of good contracts....I would take....

Brad Johnson
Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
Kerry Collins
Jeff Blake
Tim Couch

In a heartbeat for QB :D

Originally posted by Flyin11
Some of those guys are deserving of good contracts....I would take....

Brad Johnson
Doug Flutie
Drew Bledsoe
Kerry Collins
Jeff Blake
Tim Couch

In a heartbeat for QB :D

and they all looked truly impressive this year....

Couch, Johnson, and Blake would be GREAT pickups :D :eek:

They are all great QB's...based on their performance...Whatever...That's what I think...You have to see some of their games they have had...I would take them in a heartbeat :rolleyes:

Its like selling a '72 pinto for an '84 dodge omni. The only thing consistent about all of theese qb's includeing Feidler is they play ugly and are very inconsistent.

hum??

Come on now!!! i agree there's some crappy QB in that list but Couch & Bledsoe i don't agree...

Don't tell me you'd rather have Jay at QB than Bledsoe or Couch???

Bledsoe is 10 times better than Jay & Couch will be soon too... Couch simply needs some help on offense (no RB, no OL, no WR besides KJ).

You need to add Kordell Stewart to that list - he makes >$5M next year I believe.

Couch made something like 400,000 dollars this year, although they extended his contract and will make something like 3 million next season.

Don't underestimate Tim Couch, he really grew up this year... He'll lead the Browns to the playoffs next year... I guarantee it.

Back
Top Bottom