Field Passes and Free Beer Giants Game!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Field Passes and Free Beer Giants Game!!

caneaddict

Pro Bowler
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Congrats to @XxJustinxX for winning the raffle for the Field Passes to the Houston Game. It was awesome meeting you there.

This week I ended up flying to Israel for my niece's Bat Mitzvah so I won't be in town for the Panthers or Giants games. If anyone on Finheaven wants Field Passes just PM me for those games. Carolina is $150/Pass, includes field access the whole game and free drinks.

If anyone wants to come up with an idea for another contest type, I'd be happy to do another contest for tix since the last one was pretty cool!

Here's the photos from the Field:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.19.35 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-09-16 at 3.19.35 PM.png
    694.2 KB · Views: 50
  • game4.jpeg
    game4.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 48
  • game2.jpeg
    game2.jpeg
    93 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Congrats to @XxJustinxX for winning the raffle for the Field Passes to the Houston Game. It was awesome meeting you there.

This week I ended up flying to Israel for my niece's Bat Mitzvah so I won't be in town for the Panthers or Giants games. If anyone on Finheaven wants Field Passes just PM me for those games. Carolina is $150/Pass, includes field access the whole game and free drinks.

If anyone wants to come up with an idea for another contest type, I'd be happy to do another contest for tix since the last one was pretty cool!

Here's the photos from the Field:
That's awfully generous of you cane and we appreciate it. Hit us up in the PM and we can talk about it.

That’s awesome man! I can’t imagine how the kids felt being that close to the action in that first picture. Incredible experience for the young ones
Or how @XxJustinxX felt being that close to the cheerleaders! An incredible experience for him too...
1637851027974.jpeg:ywz:

fat guy GIF

Back
Top Bottom