Fielder Mafia's Going to Hate This One - Jay's Our Guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fielder Mafia's Going to Hate This One - Jay's Our Guy

We will be in the 2003 SB...

With Wanny, Jay and Ray .... Deal with it!!

Jay is gonna be our guy for the next 2-3 years, DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON. This Fiedler crap is getting out of hand. How about talking about positions we have that are more important to upgrade at this time, theres quite a few (OL, LB, Saftey).

Originally posted by Crisdeman
Jay is gonna be our guy for the next 2-3 years, DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON. This Fiedler crap is getting out of hand. How about talking about positions we have that are more important to upgrade at this time, theres quite a few (OL, LB, Saftey).

Its HIGHLY doubtful we will keep him that long, his salary greatly increases agianst the cap starting next year or the year after. If we keep him that long that will be his entire contract length and he will be making a ton of money.

didnt we re-sign him for 5 years last season. i belive the higher salary doesnt starts for 2 more seasons

It was 5 years but had many clauses in it, one of which is his salary increases after this year or next dramitcally (along with is performance?!?!) I dont know the exact contract though =/

That article means nothing.. Wanny said all the right things..
The only thing he said that means anything is his very last words
``But, just like at any position, if a guy becomes available at any position that I think has a chance to better our team, we're going to look at it.''
Wanny said he supports everybody, BUT he would always look at an upgrade.. Wanny may shock everybody and bring in a QB like Griese or Plummer... I was really suprised he pulled off the Ricky thing... But personaly I think that was more directed at the backup qb... I think Lucas must go..
Fiedler may be around for a couple years.. but he would surely have to renogotiate..

Your right I do hate it. But what is he going to say? "Jay sucks we are going to try and replace him"

Every coach says that canned crap.

Miami has tried to bring in a QB every year since Jay has been around. McNown, Drunkenmiller, Lucas they drafted Huepel one year. Believe me they are looking at QB.
Just like last year with Kruetz at center. It was first "Ruddy's our guy" then they go after Kruetz and say " well if we see a chance to upgrade a position than we will" when the deal falls apart then its "we are happy becuase Ruddy is our guy". Same thing with Lamar Smith. "Lamars our guy" then bye bye Lamar hello Ricky.

Like I said, what else can the guy say?

I will say this. If Jay is our QB next year, then Dave becomes my focus of anger. I will not hang on the edge every game, I will not go crazy rooting for this team. I will go along for the ride. Because thats what it has been for the last three years. Win in September and October, fall apart in December, watching someone else win the Super Bowl. As long as Dumbo is chucking the rock, it will never change. They're my boys so I will hope for the best, but I expect the worst

PS
I don't have to " Deal with it". I am free to feel what I want and express it how I want. Make sure all you Fiedler Huggers are around when we tank next year so I can accept your apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have to get use to it. I am free to feel what I want and express it how I want. Make sure all you Fiedler Huggers are around when we tank next year so I can accept your apologies.

No one said you have to get used to it. Just deal with it and move on bro, everyone is tired of hearing your crap day in and day out, and its the same crap spewed out over and over and over and over and over and over. Its ANNOYING, i am indifferent with fiedler, and reall cant stand all this crap about him when theres other more pressing needs on the team, i can give 2 craps right now about the qb for the future, my main interest, along with most of the people here, is seeing how we can improve this team for NEXT YEAR. And Griese would not improve us as much as signing a stud OLB and some OL depth. Griese is so overratted, he is a head case alchoholic. His teammates dont respect him and he trips over dogs (or during a drunken stooper he falls down stairs or does face plants on teammates driveways. The guy has some issues, and coming down to miami is something he wouldnt do. If you ever read anything he has said you would know that he didnt like living in miami and doesnt like the dolphins. Why would he want to come here.

Your pipe dream wont become a reality so how about using your time and energy talking about stuff that might actually happen.

All i can see is that you are a typical miami schmuck that isnt happy unless he is bitching and moaning about something.

Heres some points you can validly bitch and moan about

* How about the fact that miami's D foldeded over and over again in the 2nd half of the season. Just cause they have a high ranking doesnt mean they were any good. There are some glaring weaknesses on the D.

* And the fact that our recievers performed like a bunch of pansies. Diedrick Ward was invisible unless he was dropping a catch, I still cant believe he caught the one in denver. Or how about McDropps, who after 7 years in the nfl still carries the ball like a loaf of bread just begging someone to knock it out, hell he even does it himself sometimes. Chambers was invisible with moments of decent play.

* Theres also the fact that the special teams coach cant control his players who seem to have to hold on every single return. And he is still coaching.

* We also had a place kicker making 2 mil a year that had probably his worst season. Or a punter that faded at the end of a year

Theres so many more things to talk about, this is going to be a make or break offseason for wanny. He better fill in the holes and fix the coaching problems or he is gone after next season. The Jay fiedler topic is moronic and repetetive.

If you turly were a fan of the team why would you want to blow most of our free agent money on a backup QB, yes backup cause even if we were to sign griese he would only be #2 next year. HOW DOES THAT HELP US WIN THE SB. IT DOESNT. SO THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR ASS.

If you turly were a fan of the team why would you want to blow most of our free agent money on a backup QB, yes backup cause even if we were to sign griese he would only be #2 next year. HOW DOES THAT HELP US WIN THE SB. IT DOESNT. SO THINK WITH YOUR HEAD AND NOT YOUR ASS.

Signing Griese helps us because Jay NEVER EVER EVER has made it through a season without getting injured. So basically its a certain thing that the backup will play alot of games for us.

More lies...

... Fiedler started and played in 15 regular season games in 2000, and started and played in every game of the 2001 season.

Let's try and keep this real OK? Insult all you want, that's your right, but lies are not nice.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Platinum
Signing Griese helps us because Jay NEVER EVER EVER has made it through a season without getting injured. So basically its a certain thing that the backup will play alot of games for us.

Originally posted by Crisdeman
Jay is gonna be our guy for the next 2-3 years, DEAL WITH IT AND MOVE ON.
Why do we have to deal with it?? Dont us fans have a voice?? Or is this a situation where we have root and support, buy all kinds of Dolphin stuff and spend our hard earned money blindly on a team that is pointed in a direction we dont agree with....

A REAL FAN:
Loyalty and devotion to a team comes from the heart.. its not a decision we can make year to year... If that was the case. I would have dumped the Phins when the chitcanned Marino.. but thru thick and thin, I am a die hard FinFan with a voice!!!

Of course...

... but all the whinning ain't going to change this reality. Fiedler is our starting QB, and that's just how it is.

If acting like a 3-year old and constantly bitching and moaning about it makes you feel like something will change, hey get at it.

By the way Marino asked for his release, and then he retired. By most accounts Marino did that 3-years too late.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Jeep
Why do we have to deal with it?? Dont us fans have a voice?? Or is this a situation where we have root and support, buy all kinds of Dolphin stuff and spend our hard earned money blindly on a team that is pointed in a direction we dont agree with....

A REAL FAN:
Loyalty and devotion to a team comes from the heart.. its not a decision we can make year to year... If that was the case. I would have dumped the Phins when the chitcanned Marino.. but thru thick and thin, I am a die hard FinFan with a voice!!!

You have to deal with it because he will be here starting for a while and everyone is sick and tired of a certain couple of people who flood the boards with useless crap which makes sifting through the board for something informative or entertaining a pain in the arse.

If you people would stop whinning about it every single second maybe it wouldnt get that way.

Oh and one final thought, No, fans really dont have a voice, specially when the team you are bitching about has been over .500 for how many years now. I would rather have an intelligent experienced mind making the phins personnel decisions that some moron fan-boys who have no clue how football runs.

And if you dont like spending your money on phins gear then dont, stop bitching theres plenty of people here who agree with what they are doing.

I'd be happy if those who are so quick to bash Fiedler would research their "facts" before posting out-and-out lies...

Look at the WIN column, look at where these so-called better QBs are... Name a QB that we could get that is better or sit down and be quiet...

Yes, when you have an opportunity to upgrade at ANY position, you jump at the chance... But name some FA QBs who have a better track record...

Back
Top Bottom