FIFA Worldcup 2006 - Sweet 16: England vs Ecuador | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIFA Worldcup 2006 - Sweet 16: England vs Ecuador

Golazo ! Beckham with his traditional FK hoal. OMG is his wife Victoria aka Posh Spice fine...:yes:

Can I change my vote to 1 - 0? ;)

Ecuador look like the weakest of the 16 by far. They have no pace, their focus is laughable and them winning against one of the other 15 teams would require an act of God. England should be grateful they are playing Ecuador, because playing like they are today won't be possible against the other teams.

All in all a boring, uninspiring game of football where none of the teams have shown anything.

It was hard to top last nights match but this is horrible.

Ya this match sucks. Its like seeing the ravens play. BORRRING

Man England is poor really poor. the only won because of the individual class of one of their players something ecuador lacked but apart from that the weren't much worse then Engeland.

Prime Time said:
Golazo ! Beckham with his traditional FK hoal. OMG is his wife Victoria aka Posh Spice fine...:yes:

eww...all of the spice girls look like they got kicked in the teeth.

If I was to give her a wedding present when they got married, it would have been dental work

RobFins2005 said:
eww...all of the spice girls look like they got kicked in the teeth.

If I was to give her a wedding present when they got married, it would have been dental work

:lol:

Into the 1/4 finals and we haven't left 3rd gear.

Back
Top Bottom