Fin Fans in Tampa | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans in Tampa

deathdisco

Tyranny for you
Reaction score
Hey all, I just relocated to Tampa Bay and I was wondering if there is any fin bars in the area where I can watch my beloved fins =) I cant get a dish cause of the apartment complex Im in wont let us mount them on the building.

Im in Westchase if anyone knows of a good place where the fans hang out or even a sports bar near by where I can just watch the game.

Thanks in advance, also does anyone know how many games they play locally?

deathdisco said:
Hey all, I just relocated to Tampa Bay and I was wondering if there is any fin bars in the area where I can watch my beloved fins =) I cant get a dish cause of the apartment complex Im in wont let us mount them on the building.

Im in Westchase if anyone knows of a good place where the fans hang out or even a sports bar near by where I can just watch the game.

If Miami fields a competitive team...(.500 or better)

We get nearly every game. .......

Id say on average the the last 5 years, the Tampa market was shown about 10 Fins games per year.

But last year, after the first few weeks the local networks stopped showing the Dolphins altogether.

Thats why Im on the fence about Direct TV. We already get alot of games, plus I have Season Tickets....Its just the "away" games I miss once in a while.

ether79 said:
MonsVenus right off 275 on Dale Marby Dr.;) :eek:

:)

I almost posted the link to there site......

But it would certainly violate TOS.

HVACservice said:
:)

I almost posted the link to there site......

But it would certainly violate TOS.
I'm at work and it sounds like a strip joint, but what makes it a Dolphins Strip Joint? I've also recently relocated to Tampa and was looking for a good Dolphins Bar/Area to watch the games.

Somebody please help :D

Pigskin Pimp said:
I'm at work and it sounds like a strip joint, but what makes it a Dolphins Strip Joint? I've also recently relocated to Tampa and was looking for a good Dolphins Bar/Area to watch the games.

Nothing really makes it a Fins joint. It's just the best strip joint I've been to.
Notice the;) in my post

Pigskin Pimp said:

No actually when I was down there a few times during the season if it wasn't on local TV me and my brother would go to a bar on E. Fowler St. that was called Beef O'gradys or something like that. I think they are franchised and there area bunch in the Tampa/St. Pete area. It was a pretty nice sports bar from what I remember.

deathdisco said:

A good place will be Hooters on Channelside Drive (Downtown Tampa by the port)
Another place I find very interesting is the Greenery Pub on Fletcher Ave. and 42nd Street..Thre are lots of Dolfans there..Even when the Bucs play at the same time, we have more people watching the Phins play...

There are a few places that those guys mentioned, but, like HVA said, we usually get around 10 or so Dolphins games on CBS here anyways.. Welcome to Tampa fellow Dolfan!

ether79 said:
No actually when I was down there a few times during the season if it wasn't on local TV me and my brother would go to a bar on E. Fowler St. that was called Beef O'gradys or something like that. I think they are franchised and there area bunch in the Tampa/St. Pete area. It was a pretty nice sports bar from what I remember.

I ate at that very Beef's last night. My friend lives over there.

Any Beef O'Brady's is a nice place to watch a game. There are a whole bunch of them in this area (the very first one opened in Brandon in 1985). Family sports bar.

ether79 said:
Nothing really makes it a Fins joint. It's just the best strip joint I've been to.
Notice the;) in my post

well i see ur not from the Tampa Bay area...Mons is a pretty good place but the best strip joint in Tampa is Deja Vue

Sweet thanks.

Now that I know that Ill see around 10 games on tv, I dont feel so bad not having the dish, so I guess Ill just check out some of those places. Hopefully I can get the wife to drop me off and pick me up :)

I don't know how many games we'll get down here in Tampa, Miami and Tampa both play at 1:00PM Weeks 1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, and 17. When Tampa and Miami play at the same Time Tampa always has Dibs.

So Counting the Bye week and the week we play Tampa we should get to see our Fins about 6-7 times. That's saddening.....

Still looking for a solid Dolphin Bar to watch the games though.....

deathdisco said:

F*ck that man- do what I did- if you can get a clear view of the southern sky, mount your dish on a 2x4 and mount the 2x4 in a bucket of cement with weights in it.

Back
Top Bottom