Fin Fans STEP UP! Finally! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Fans STEP UP! Finally!

Re: Re: Hey don't you think?

Originally posted by finfan54

can you guys figure this out? why so many empty seats when second half starts up? is everyone inside some bar or something? i mean, like never is there anyone around and it takes like the first five minutes to see people back in there seats. also the upper deck is nothing but a sea of orange ....empty seats. i dont understand how it can be sold out and noone is in there seats all the time??:sleep:

People are stocking up on beer, peanuts, water, and most of all relieving themselves. Plus there are TV's everywhere, so there is no real need for them to hurry back.

There were about 4500 empty seats thruout the whole stadium. Not all of them were in the upper decks. Heck there were two right next to me.

Another thing that you might be seeing is at the begining of the game not everyone is even close to being in the stadium. I got there 35 minutes early, and did not get thru the gates until after the National Anthem. Security is not the main reason either, it has stepped up since last Sept., but most of it is due to a $5.50 an hour gate attendant.

Originally posted by Sherif
It was thundering after the RW TD. I think it should have been louder during Jets huddels. I also dont think CBS crews do Miami fans as much justice as they do other teams. They always show the bad like empty seats but never the good like the crowd going crazy. I hate CBS. Fox puts them to shame.

That's the fans here, none of them understand this, and probably never will. There are some sections that never give up, but in the club seats, you won't get it. It's mostly old rich Folk that run to the attendants the second you stand up........

Originally posted by bluprintclassic
i went to the game on sunday and i was right behind the jets side and i saw this one guy with a half and half jersey with dolphins and jets. i went up to the guy and asked him how come he had that kind of jersey and he said to me "i like both teams so i dont want to come to a game and choose a team" i went back to him and said "then you arent a football fan if you have 2 favorite teams" he shut up after that because he was like 60 years old and like 10 minutes later these other guys around us threw water at him and told him to pick a team now or he will get more and guess what?

Real Nice. You feel good about intimidating a 60 year old???
JERK :fire:

The J-E-T-S SUCK SUCKS SUCK Chants were very common among the sections, there was never a large chant by the whole stadium but in every section whenever a jets fan would stand up or go get something .. You'd hear it

Originally posted by RunRickyRun34
The J-E-T-S SUCK SUCKS SUCK Chants were very common among the sections, there was never a large chant by the whole stadium but in every section whenever a jets fan would stand up or go get something .. You'd hear it

Yeah it was great. Funny how these guys change their tune however. A Jet fan I know was bitching left and right about how classless it was for Fin fans to be chanting that. UNREAL.

I guess he forgot about the last 4 years how they would huddle downstairs at Pro Player blocking the exits after the games while chanting that annoying ass chant. I told him if you're going to mouth off as much as you guys do you better be ready to get it fed right back to you!

On another note.....
I always have a great Jet fan story after these games.
On the way out of the stadium the J-E-T-S Suk Suk Suk chant was in full harmony.

This one Jet fan apparently was overly pissed as he was walking down the exit ramps. I was watching him as he brushed by people with a shoulder shooting birds left and right. Then a girl in a Dolphin Jersey happened to be standing in his path.... she said nothing to this guy, didn't even see him mind you..... he ran right into her and threw an elbow into her to knock her out of the way. Her boyfriend had to catch her or she would have ate it. Typical.

That is just another pathetic example of why I can't stand their fans!

I sat next to a cool Jet fan up top....He wasn't wearing his colors so, I didn't know until Chrebet made a catch and he started cheering.....I just looked over at him....and he's looking back at me smiling, he says, "What?"......I just shook my head and looked away.....We razzed each other for the rest of the time we sat next to each other....It was fun.

When I moved down to the lower level.....we had a Jet fan in our group....(must have married into the family).....we were merciless on him, but it was all in good fun....He took it well.....we even teased him about putting a leash around his neck and walking him out of the stadium as our "pet Jet"....LMAO!!......WooooHoooo we were ON, Sunday.....It was a blast.

The stadium clears out because of the heat -- i saw 90% of the fans book to the exit at the half...it is because of the heat -- people come back soaked , have wet towels , cups of ice -- they leave because there is a nice breeze out there compared to the stadium

Trekbiz - read all the posts before ripping all jets fans -- some dolfans have their heads up there asses too(as do all teams fans) -- a 60 yeard old man some people were ripping on? come on now...that's ridiculous...i had some really nice folks next to me - family of dolphin fans and we had a good time going back and forth all game -- shook hands and enjoyed the day --if the jets had won it would have been violent I can promise you that because some phinfans were getting nasty up 20 and nearly getting into fights with jet fans leaving the game...every stadium has good fans and bad fans and the bad ones always stand out -- 80,000 people in the stadium and everyone can name a few tools at the game -- heat + beer + ignorance = some morons

That breeze was nice! I think the Jets had a bit to do with it being that windy, seeing as how they were sucking so hard.

Hey, inFINs, it was great sitting with you too. I didn't notice the guy you were jawing with. Can't wait for the game against the Raiders.

BTW, those contacts you have are sooooo cool!

He was the guy sitting right next to me......I can't wait for the raider game myself....there will be a few more of us at that game. It will be fun.

I think that only 1 person all day noticed the contacts,..... I was buying a Heineken from her at the time...;)

Originally posted by 85inthehall
Trekbiz - read all the posts before ripping all jets fans -- some dolfans have their heads up there asses too(as do all teams fans) -- a 60 yeard old man some people were ripping on? come on now...that's ridiculous...i had some really nice folks next to me - family of dolphin fans and we had a good time going back and forth all game -- shook hands and enjoyed the day --if the jets had won it would have been violent I can promise you that because some phinfans were getting nasty up 20 and nearly getting into fights with jet fans leaving the game...every stadium has good fans and bad fans and the bad ones always stand out -- 80,000 people in the stadium and everyone can name a few tools at the game -- heat + beer + ignorance = some morons

I don't need to read posts. I could care less what anyone says. Personal experience is how I make my conclusions.
Your right every stadium and team has good and bad fans.
However, I can honestly say that out of all the Dolphin games I've been to, and I've been going for 15 years, Jet fans are the worst of the worst. They specialize in being bad fans. No other games have as many fights, arrests or assaults than when the Jets are here. Say what you want. I've seen the worst of our fans and other fans. Like you said there are bad examples in every stadium. You won't find such a larger number of jackasses cheering for any other team. I've never seen a Fin fan attack a girl in frustration either!

Back
Top Bottom