Fin Heaven Tailgate on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin Heaven Tailgate on Sunday

dolfan94

Scout Team
Reaction score
I think this is the perfect time for us to get together.

Here is the parking map: http://www.miamidolphins.com/newsite/dolphinstadium/mapdirections/parking.asp

Someone who is willing to host it can choose the spot, and then we can all walk over there.

Everyone can bring something to contribute and we'll make the list here.

So I'll start the tailgate list.

1. dolfan94(dont know what Im bringing yet)

U Goin Into The Game Also Or Jus Tailagting And Stayin Out There With A T.v? Lol

I Ask Cuz I Didnthat Before Ghetto Style With No Tickets Jus Bring The T.v. And Sit Out There And Watch Th\ Game Cuz I Wasnt Able To Get Tickets. (sold Out)

U Goin Into The Game Also Or Jus Tailagting And Stayin Out There With A T.v? Lol

I Ask Cuz I Didnthat Before Ghetto Style With No Tickets Jus Bring The T.v. And Sit Out There And Watch Th\ Game Cuz I Wasnt Able To Get Tickets. (sold Out)
Im going. Im a season ticket holder. You should find SOMEONE in the entire parking lot doing that

i did that last year up in tampa also... my best friend is a die hard ny giants fan so we went up for tampa-bucs wildcard game (he lives in tampa) and we just all stayed outside the stadium drinkign with the tv and a grill ghetto style cuz again we werent able to get tickets in time for the game.lol fun stuff though is almost better sometimes to have the shade and smoke while ur in the parking lot and get pissy drunk and not have to walk up and down stairs to go get drinks and jus piss by the car...(easy).lol

Hi there I hope to join the tailgate party on sunday! this will be my final game of the season (my 40th football game this year!) and i am 3-1 for home dolphin wins! so hopefully i can bring you guys a win!
cheers
adam \
adamsfootballtrip.com

Back
Top Bottom