Final Four Predictions | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Four Predictions

I predicted this Final Four in my Yahoo League.

Georgetown playing Ohio State and UCLA playing Florida.

I had UCLA meeting Ohio State in the Championship, with Ohio State winning it all.

I got 3 out of 4 teams right. I took UNC over Georgetown. Anyways I think people are sleeping on UCLA. I have this gut feeling their going to take out Florida (even though I have Florida beating Ohio St. in the Final). I think Florida, like Ohio St. have played to many tight games in the tourny and I figure it's going to catch up with them sooner then later. Even though my original brackets have Florida winning it all, I like UCLA in this game!

This has to be the worst officiated game of the tourney on both sides of the ball

Ugh... another Ohio State-Florida National Championship... I'm gonna go barf now... but the good news is that I had my final four completely correct, and had these 2 teams playing for the NC, so I'm doing well in regards to that.

i had 3 of my 4 in the final 4. and i had OS over Florida originally. Im very happy with my bracket this year

I had Louisville, Georgetown, Florida and UCLA. I legitimately believe Louisville would have made the final four had they survived those A&M Aggies, but they lost by 3. So that really hurt my bracket, which doesn't matter anymore because i had Georgetown beating Florida in the finals and as we all know the Hoyas lost last night.

Free psychic reading call 1-800-GATR-CD9

I saw the stars align for this matchup. The SEC championship game was against Arkansas just like it was in football. OSU and UF were on opposite ends of the bracket. OSU fans are still hot-heads. Looking to beat the Luckeyes one more time. There's a out of conference rivalry brewing and its for both Football and Basketball. Not many schools have an out of conference/out of state rivalry in two sports. This could be a first. A football championship sandwiched between two basketball ones. Should the Gators beat OSU of course. But Urban is going to have a lot of pressure next year to keep up with Billy-D

The year of the Gator may overlap for another 364 days

Back
Top Bottom