Final Injury Report | Dolphins vs. Chargers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Injury Report | Dolphins vs. Chargers

Hope Reshad plays. Hope Wilson can come back from his various injuries as well. And hoping Jessie Davis doesn’t make things worse w his injury.

There is a scene in the movie Megamind (I love that movie)... where Megamind and Minion are preparing to go battle a much stronger villian. They both laugh, then say, 'we're gonna die'

I keep hearing that line.

I get the feeling everyone will play this week. I'm expecting better play in week 6 after the bye … but these guys are eager to prove they're not the worst team in the history of the NFL, and I'm confident that the coaches are pretty motivated too.

Honestly Jones and Wilson are our best playmakers besides Howard. Maybe drake if he gets going.

Hope Reshad plays. Hope Wilson can come back from his various injuries as well. And hoping Jessie Davis doesn’t make things worse w his injury.
This year is Jones chance of establishing himself as a leader next to X on defense, be the player young kids look up to, justify your contract and not become another Minka.

I don't see him on the team next year. His contract and recent injuries will make him expendable.
The problem with is that he is a leftover of the "Tannenbaum's Encyclopedia of bad contracts". We can't release him. It will carry a $10Mill dead cap with it.
Because of his contract he will not attract many trade partners. And even in a trade we still going to get hit with 8Mill dead cap. The only difference between pre an post 6/1 designation is that post 6/1 the dead cap will be split 2020/2021.
You better hope that he stays healthy and lives up to his contract because it will only be financially sound to either cut or trade him in 2021.

This year is Jones chance of establishing himself as a leader next to X on defense, be the player young kids look up to, justify your contract and not become another Minka.
There is absolutely no way Rashad can justify his contract, short of a pro bowl worthy performance, and I seriously doubt, barring a highly unlikely salary cut/restructure that he has a future here beyond this season. JMO

I think this game's going to be close, and it helps that Mike Williams is out. We need to pay close attention to Keenan Allen and find ways to shut him out of the game. He's by far Rivers' favorite receiver - in three games he's been targeted 10, 15, and 17 times. Neutralize him and the Chargers aren't left with much.

They still have that DL though... for MIA to try and deal with.

This is the first full week of practicing with the 1's for Josh Rosen. That will make a big difference imo. The more reps the better the QB and receivers know each other and thus more catches and fewer drops. I expect fewer drops at home this week. I think the offense will be more explosive with Wilson back in the lineup. Grant needs to step up his game, he too good to be a non-factor. The receiver room misses Kenny Stills but Preston Williams can be dominant if he can start holding on to the ball. He freaking had that TD, he needs to get TDs when given opportunities. And Parker, as usual, needs to show more. It would be nice if Ballage woke up. Same with Gisecki!! Josh needs help guys!!!!

Back
Top Bottom