Final Judgement Of DL??...... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Judgement Of DL??......

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
I'll put it on hold until after the Saints game....

That's it, if we struggle again, the flood gates will be open.....

Until then, I'll just try and stay in the middle. It'll be tough, but I'll try.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Thanks, wait until the 3rd preseason..Miami wasn't able to do and practice much since Tampa, so I suspect some of the problems will linger from Tampa,,but by the 3rd game I expect to see a much improved team.

Dude what is this now...accusatory thread #15 about the DL from one single preseason game?

Seriously dude you need to take a breather. Try and keep your accusations about the run defense, especially the ones deriving from a single preseason game, to ONE or TWO threads...rather than starting a bunch of frivolous threads of negativity. I hope the mods merge all these threads.

Hey francis chill out seriously they only played one game and for a couple series wait till the preason really starts rolling to make a judgement

The main reason I started a new topic is because I don't want everyone on here to think I've given up on the Phinz current DL. I still have faith that the wrinkles can be ironed out, and that we can be sucessful stopping the run....

That's all.....If they want to merge it, I could care less.

I just want everyone to know where I stand before they start calling for my head on a lance, or decide to have me hung, drawn and quartered!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!

Good plan Blitz...

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
I'll put it on hold until after the Saints game....

That's it, if we struggle again, the flood gates will be open.....

Until then, I'll just try and stay in the middle. It'll be tough, but I'll try.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

... seems reasonable and a very level headed approach to take.

Oliver...

But a little too late .. im starting to think blitz is a closet jets fan ..Um blitz wait till the games matter dude ...you wont see much better at the saints game they have a chip right now and we dont ..not to mention this f*cked up 3 days between games crap..We will not game plan for this game ..so figure it out for your self ...We will be looking at rookies and guys on the bubble again ....try to enjoy the game but stop taking it so damn seriously!

I just realized how insane this post is .. the 'FINAL JUDGEMENT!' Of the first preseason game ?lmao!

Back
Top Bottom