Final pieces of the puzzle. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final pieces of the puzzle.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
First let me say Tuna had an excellant draft. Lots of meat and potatoes guys. Great way to build a team. There seems to be a worry about us not having drafted CB's or recievers. My theory is they plan to do two things. (1) Bring in a free agent wide reciever , probably K.J. , who can teach all these young guys the ropes . If we get a year of two production as well (500 yrs 4 td's) that would be icing on the cake. Someone who's played all the positions in a Tuna offense and been #1 #2 , and slot could just work out.
(2) Do the same thing for cornerback. Add a #1 cb maybe Lito) and i believe the saftey position will sore it's self out.

I BELIEVE WE GO TO WAR WITH THAT TEAM *** FRESH TUNA ***
( p.s ) I never post but you guys are great this time of year and during camp and i could not risist.:woot::woot::woot:

First let me say Tuna had an excellant draft. Lots of meat and potatoes guys. Great way to build a team. There seems to be a worry about us not having drafted CB's or recievers. My theory is they plan to do two things. (1) Bring in a free agent wide reciever , probably K.J. , who can teach all these young guys the ropes . If we get a year of two production as well (500 yrs 4 td's) that would be icing on the cake. Someone who's played all the positions in a Tuna offense and been #1 #2 , and slot could just work out.
(2) Do the same thing for cornerback. Add a #1 cb maybe Lito) and i believe the saftey position will sore it's self out.

I BELIEVE WE GO TO WAR WITH THAT TEAM *** FRESH TUNA ***
( p.s ) I never post but you guys are great this time of year and during camp and i could not risist.:woot::woot::woot:
I think that Parcells and Ireland went into this draft knowing that this team had a lot of holes to fill (LT, LG, CB, S, WR, LB, DL) and knew that some of these posistions would take multiple players to fill. You cannot select 15 players in the draft and have them all be starters. So they said, Lets fix the lines, because then that won't be a worry next year. Our OL and DL should be set once the next draft rolls around. Then they will go after a CB or WR. I think that they believe our LB are ok for this year and we might be able to get a free agent next year

Back
Top Bottom