Final Practice Report – Rained Out! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Practice Report – Rained Out!

I have to say Dude, I feel I know the Dolphins a lot better this season cause of your reports.

I subscribe to that bullsh*t Fins Insider, and their camp reports are terrible! You should talk to them over at Sun-Sentinel, I can't imagine them not wanting to print your reports instead of theirs.

Thanks again man.

While the rest of us were taking care of business,
our Dude was willingly serving as our eyewitness.
Expertly recording all the details of training camp,
he used a digital recorder to avoid writer's cramp.

Our Dude has served us well and kept us all informed,
unbiasly noting how our Dolphins really have performed.
We wish him a meteoric climb in his new found role,
as our 2003 Dolphins aim for their next Super Bowl!

Dude, thanks for keeping us informed. I know I've enjoyed reading your material and look forward to more. Good luck to you and our PHINS. It's getting close to the start of another season. Let's just hope it's a special one! Go Dolphins!!!

Damn Dude. You really know how to depress a guy that's fixin' to get in a tractor and yap to a bunch of know nothins on a CB.

Congrats!

Well thanks's alot for all the info.Ihope we don't have to pay for it next year.you're the best!

Dude, Thank you!!! There is no need to thank us at all. Every one of your reports were wonderful. I know so much more about the Fins only because of you. By no means should you call your reports amateur. They were great and I think this will be the beginning for a wonderful career for you. Maybe we will see you in Sports Ill. one day. Now how cool would that be!!!

Your business was takin a hit while you did this for us.

How 'bout telling us company name, products or services, and market areas covered. I know Wharf's got lotsa bucks and he'll buy some of what you're selling.:)

Dude, Big Congrats for the new GIG. I have no doubt you will excell in this department. You have found a gift and a passion all rolled up into one. I have no doubts I will be seeing your name for years to come in the paper! Keep it up and thank you for every word you written on fins.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever
Your business was takin a hit while you did this for us.

How 'bout telling us company name, products or services, and market areas covered. I know Wharf's got lotsa bucks and he'll buy some of what you're selling.:)
Wow! This makes it all worth while. So to my friends that thought I was crazy for investing so much time and asked 'why do you bother?'. This is why. You guys are awesome. I feel great seeing all this, this morning.

I did exagerate some, the business isn't that bad. I guess I just feel guilty playing hookie so much. But if any one cares, my company does internet based video surveillance. Tiny cams and stuff. So if you want to spy on your wife///////// scratch that - watch your baby or office over the net, I'm your man. If interested pm me and I'll give you info. Wasn't really looking to spam the business.

And someone asked what name I will be writing under... I don't know. I guess Dude won't work anymore... I got very comfortable being anonymous. I will probably use some variation of my real/middle name if they let me. I'll post a link if I actually get something published.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom