Final Score: Dolphins v Colts | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Colts

ESPN has us at +10.5.

And I can't give a score because I don't have it in me to predict a loss. Same as I can't play fantasy football because I won't draft from our rivals. I'd draft Fitz over Brady and someone that stupid shouldn't be playing FF.

+10.5 favorites have won straight up 82% of the time in the last 25+ years...

there's almost a 20% chance of an upset? Yet some are 'certain' it's another Fins loss.

Well, come on. That's a nonsense stat. I'm not a gambler so I read that and think, " Bullsh!t"

But ofcourse I trust the knowledge on this site.

Much of our success last week came via Preston so...

there's almost a 20% chance of an upset? Yet some are 'certain' it's another Fins loss.
Well certain is a broad word, but when you have to use "almost" with 20%, you're definitely well behind...

Well certain is a broad word, but when you have to use "almost" with 20%, you're definitely well behind...

OK, there's an 18% chance of an upset. And considering I make a distinction between the ravens being above a 10.5 favorite and the Colts being a 10.5 favorite, I'm going with closer to a 1 in 4 chance of an upset. For the record, I'm not predicting an upset, but considering the Ravens are 10.5 point favorites over Cincy and NO is over 10.5 against Atlanta, I know which of those 3 10.5 games sounds most likely to end in an upset.

Ya that’s likely. However I just wanted to avoid 0-16 so it’s not the end of the world if that happens. I just want to see Gesicki, Parker, McMillan, Baker, Wilkins, and Biegle continue to improve.
Yup. Same here.

I think Hoyer and Fitz roughly cancel each other out, and the better team will win (Colts). The final score I posted the other day was with the probability Brissett would be unavailable.

Fitzmagic turns into Fitztragic... Colts 24 - Fins 13.

Back
Top Bottom