Final Score: Dolphins v Giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Giants

With all our injuries, I'm not sure if we'll have much offense.

Giants 27
Dolphins 17

But I know nothing. And don't gamble. ;)

Miami hasn't done well against the Giants over the years. But with that being said, I've been thinking this could be a game Miami can win. Unfortunately the recent history, of this series doesn't favor Miami. I think Saquon Barkley has a big game. Giants - 24 Miami - 21

Still have cringeworthy flashbacks to the OBJ Show that infamous MNF game back in 2015.

God, I forgot we had him on our team. Shows how much of an impact he had...

I know and its funny that's the one I remembered. I think there's been a more recent case on another team but I'm drawing a blank. Nonetheless, I'm not saying he plays just that there's a chance. I don't care if we win or lose but I like to see how our best players perform. It's disappointing when they go out or can't go.

Manning will be starting and against a team (like the Dolphins) with zero pass rush, he will be more effective than Jones.

We won't have Parker and we still can't run the ball, so our offense will be severely limited; I had originally thought that we'd win this one. Now... I don't. Barkley will run all over us and Manning will have weeks to scan the field before throwing.

Low scoring game (due to all the Barkley running)

Giants 27
'Phins 15

Need to see Eli tonight.

Need to hear DvPs status.

That being said, it is difficult to win on the road in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom