Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami!

Great List! You obviously put a lot of time and effort into creating this list and no doubt each player would benefit the Dolphins in some capacity. Although I really think they need to improve their offensive line, as per usual, I would go Defense with the 1st round pick. Murphy and Verse are my top two players to target in the first round. I don’t think WR is a need since that would be wasting a 1st would pick on a #3 WR and if they went BPA there’s no way a WR would be left on the board that is better then all the guys who will fall because of the run on QB’s, WR’s, etc. I’m a firm believer in 1st round picks being Day 1 starters and not “projects” or players that need to work hard to break into the starting lineup so I’m staying away from many players, especially offensive ones.
Yeah I think the only way we could justify drafting a receiver with our first pick would be if we traded back and it was BPA. I agree I prefer to take an edge or DT at 21. I'd be thrilled with any of the top 4 on my list. If we were to take Chop Robinson I would be excited too about his potential but feel he's more boom or bust

Back
Top Bottom