Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finalized my top 10 draft players for Miami!

I like Morgan and Guyton more then jpj
Guyton and Mims are guys I like but they don't have OL versatility, both project as LTs but have mostly only played RT. I don't think Miami can afford to draft another developmental player to slot as Armstead long term replacement unless it's a guy who can play guard year 1.

if McDaniel takes Worthy at 21 I'd be very disappointed on him.
Worthy is another guy on my top 10 list that I think is more of a trade down option. I just get the feeling he's this years Achane for MM. maybe we even trade up from 55 if he slides

We need a long term answer at L.T.
Mims for me is a top target.
My fear is Grier gives in to McDaniel and trades back slightly to get Worthy.

We need a long term answer at L.T.
Mims for me is a top target.
My fear is Grier gives in to McDaniel and trades back slightly to get Worthy.
Mims could be awesome, but he can't stay healthy and hasn't played LT, honestly he hasn't played a lot of snaps period. I personally don't wanna draft another developmental player with high upside who won't contribute right away like a Cam smith

Got to move that pick. Maybe 55 too.

With Tua long term, Miami needs a youth movement in 24 and 25.

not a fan of Worthy in the 1st round at all........I like the other 4 but Pearsall would have to be at 55

Don’t want a DT at 21 but would take one at 55.....I like Verse but Latu has too many injury concerns and we don’t need anymore of that. I like DeJean but he could get moved to safety in the NFL
Yeah I have DeJean ranked as my top safety. He would be a hybrid type player for Miami. Ramsey, DeJean, Holland, Poyer, and Fuller could all be moved around and give us one of the most versatile secondary's in the league.

Yeah I have DeJean ranked as my top safety. He would be a hybrid type player for Miami. Ramsey, DeJean, Holland, Poyer, and Fuller could all be moved around and give us one of the most versatile secondary's in the league.
I love his special teams ability too.

not a fan of Worthy in the 1st round at all........I like the other 4 but Pearsall would have to be at 55

Don’t want a DT at 21 but would take one at 55.....I like Verse but Latu has too many injury concerns and we don’t need anymore of that. I like DeJean but he could get moved to safety in the NFL
If the first pick is defense and DeJean is there i think he could easily be our pick--even if one of the top DTs or edge rushers is also there. We have short and long term needs at both CB and safety and if one player can address either/both at a high level that seems worth a first round pick.

Meanwhile i think there are a couple long term starters in that group of DLine the team has signed, and the team might look for another AVG-type pass rusher in the later rounds.

That is on the defensive side. On offense it needs to be OL and/or WR to address the short and long term needs at high priced positions.

Please for the love of all things not Xavier Worthy at 21.

Not only is he rail thin he also has a huge issue with drops and some at the most critical times.

We already have Tyreek who’s known to drop a few here or there. Worthy’s speed is great but the drops are a serious issue.

I know a lot of people here love Brian Thomas from LSU and I understand the body and physical gifts but he doesn’t fit with Tua at all. He’s not a separator and Tua needs guys to open those throwing windows a little wider.

As much as I hate having to use another 1st round pick on an OL we almost have to unless the board falls much differently than what we expect.

I prefer Fautanu or Barton but understand just making sure it’s an OL.

If it’s an EDGE… I would prefer Laiatu Latu over Jared Verse bc the ceiling is higher but also understand the injury history with him. I wouldn’t be disappointed at all with Verse just like Latu a tad more.

Back
Top Bottom