Finally every gets what they wanted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally every gets what they wanted

finintheburgh

teammates
Reaction score
for those who hated hearing all the neg stuff being said about penny. for those who felt he was a big limitation. and for those of us who want to see what we have before we draft next year . the time is here.

we finally get to see what henne is made of.the questions should start getting answered.

i hope he turns out like a guy from the same draft class kolb. they were ready to run him out of town after coming in for an injuried mcnabb. now after a decient 2nd game with over 300 yards with 2tds and 3ints . he shows up big with a great game today. it took him 3 weeks to get it together hopefully henne will do the same. nobody is perfect at first but henne better pull it together fast because this may be his only chance.

atleast now maybe the fanbase can come back together

Now that we are getting our wishes, can we get to see more Camarillo and Hartline .... cause Ginn just doesn't deserve to start. Then if it is possible I would like to see us getting rid of Bell and Wilson, cause our safeties can't cover, can't tackle and can't get a daaaammnnn turnover.
Finally I would like to see 4 new linebackers, Porter and Taylor are good, but they are not the future, Ayodele is and invisible man, and Crowder can't cover NFL TE's.

We should start thinking on next year, and we need Safeties, pass rushers, linebackers that can cover, a WR, a TE and probably some lienman and a QB. Yes.... it is a mess!!!!

Back
Top Bottom