Finally! The Draft and College Forums are seperated!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally! The Draft and College Forums are seperated!!

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
Thank god... the 2 had nothing to do with each other...

thanks MODs... I'm glad you took my suggestion...

This is a GOOD thing? Jesus what the heck is with all this neurotic separation of forum topics BS. "I don't like my food touching! My peas are over here and they can't touch my mashed potatoes! Fie upon you if you let my peas touch my mashed potatoes!!"

I don't like it.... at all. There was already too many sub-forums as it is. All it does is reduce the traffic in each one. But whatever.

Well, if they were gunna seperate all the forums like they did... the College and Draft forum needed to be broken first...

they had NOTHING to do with each other....

hurray, i go on the depths so much that i almost clicked this forum a few mitutes ago. it will take getting used to...

Now all that's left is merging the draft and main foum until the draft because everything discussed here is about as relevant as anything can be in the main forum.

Nasty said:
Well, if they were gunna seperate all the forums like they did... the College and Draft forum needed to be broken first...

they had NOTHING to do with each other....
NOTHING to do with each other is a bit of a stretch eh? they actually have. A. LOT. TO DO. WITH. EACH OTHER

kastofsna120 said:
NOTHING to do with each other is a bit of a stretch eh? they actually have. A. LOT. TO DO. WITH. EACH OTHER

Not IMO... the college forum should be used to discuss TEAMS, and other College football events...

The draft forum should be used to discuss the future of college players in the NFL.

Both "technically" are related because of "college football" but they clearly arnt talking about the same thing...

stop being a smart @$$... you know what I was saying... :rolleyes:

actually i don't. they're very very very muchso related. i have no clue what you're talking about

ckparrothead said:
This is a GOOD thing? Jesus what the heck is with all this neurotic separation of forum topics BS. "I don't like my food touching! My peas are over here and they can't touch my mashed potatoes! Fie upon you if you let my peas touch my mashed potatoes!!"

so you'd rather have an unsearchable mess in the main?

I think you'll adjust ... ;)

kastofsna120 said:
actually i don't. they're very very very muchso related. i have no clue what you're talking about

well, I dont know how I could explain it any clearer...

forget about it kast...

Back
Top Bottom