Find Fiedler a starting job......I dare you. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Find Fiedler a starting job......I dare you.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Okay, first of all, I am no Fiedler basher, in fact I was a huge supporter of his until he let me down for the last time in NE this year. (I saw the light) Fiedler's agent said that he would not take a backup role with the fins because he wants to start next year.

I researched thoroughly (about 5 minutes) and found not ONE team he would start for next year....(cap implications, free agency, and the draft considered)

So here is the challenge.......Can somebody find a complete scenario that I cannot de-bunk where as Jay Fiedler will be the opening day starter for an NFL team next year.

Chicago, Washington, there are a few places he could play. It's just time for us to move on, start a new.

yea, let's trade fiedler and our first to the cards or chargers for the rights to what will be eli manning hopefully

then get the 1/3 for ogun and work on our WR/OL and finding a respectable replacement for ogun.

sounds good right :)

Originally posted by chambers84
Arizona, Dallas, San Diego, San Francisco?? Pittsburgh?? All possibilities

Lets go one by one:

Arizona: Likes McNown, plus they have a high pick that can be used on a starter ready rookie.

Dallas: They like Quincy Carter, and have a ton of cap space, they will either keep Carter or make a run at a good FA.

San Diego: They also have a high pick they can use on a starter ready rookie, plus Schottenheimer said that he believes that Brees will be the starter going into next year.

San Francisco: Garcia and Rattay....next.

Pittsburgh: They are talking about extending Maddux and drafting a QB.

FOr fun, i'll say oakland, because al davis likes to just screw with the NFL and do things no one expects, and hey maybe they cut gannon since he wont restructure his contract.

Raiders, an upgrade over Rick Mirer and Gannon proably retiring.

Raiders like Tuisasopo, AND they have a high pick that can be used on one of the big boys.

i bet if fiedler went to dallas, he would turn his game up like no other... dare i say probowler under parcells?

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
i bet if fiedler went to dallas, he would turn his game up like no other... dare i say probowler under parcells?

The only way Fiedler would become a pro bowler is if he dominates the amatuer bowling circuit.

Back
Top Bottom