Fine...I Did it..... I bought a Feeley Jersey | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fine...I Did it..... I bought a Feeley Jersey

Jimmy James said:
The story here is that you can get a Zach jersey for $30 there while they last.

maybe they know something we don't

I'll guarantee if I buy a Feeley jersey, he's gone by the end of next season. I tend to have that kinda luck with jerseys. It's like a jinx. First Marino, then Griese, then Ricky Williams,...

i want to get a feeley orange jersey, not only did he lead the team to beat the superbowl champs, but i have a taylor away, thomas home, and r.williams blue, so all i need is orange to complete the set

I have a ton of jerseys i have picked up I have a orange rw jersey a white chambers a aqua thomas and taylor and a aqua madison maybe even a mcduffie too. But I am going to get one of these feeley jerseys!

PS: My buddy found me a dark blue Marino jersey this year and sold it to em for 10 bucks and it in perfect condition!

I want a Falcons jersey(7) with the name Ron Mexico.

Maybe, I can fool somebody?

NorFlaFin said:
I want a Falcons jersey(7) with the name Ron Mexico.

Maybe, I can fool somebody?

NFL won't allow #7 Falcons jersey with Mexico on the back.

vmarcilfan75 said:
how come you dont buy one of ebay?
i just bought authentics aqua r.williams($40),white taylor($80) and white marino with a 75th anniversary patch($60)

Yea, Ebay is the way to go man......... I got a White Taylor Authentic for $45 last year.......I was so scared though that when it arrived it was gonna be fake because of the price, but I was ecstatic when it arrived and was legit

I would buy an AJ jersey, but I think I'm going to wait for a Channing Crowder jersey, he's hasn't even practiced and he's becoming my favorite player.Btw the way I was actually upset when we drafted him in the 3rd round,but after all the clips I've been watching on him I'm a believer now! Just hope his knees hold up.

sig by jnewmant

I bought a Fiedler jersey once...on clearance for $9. It makes a good rag, anyway...

Rick 1966 said:
I bought a Fiedler jersey once...on clearance for $9. It makes a good rag, anyway...
Wow, do you have a website? I'd use one as a shirt to sleep in.

Back
Top Bottom