FinFan from Richmond, VA | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFan from Richmond, VA

Stevensj2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a die hard fins fan from Richmond, VA and I'm looking for some fans to hang out with during the season to catch some games at the local watering holes seeing that you can only watch Skins and Ravens games around this area. I'm also looking to get my hands on two tickets to the Phins-Skins game so if any of you know where I can get some tickets that's not through stubhub or ebay let me know.

Hola fellow Richmonder.

The opener in D.C is the day after the richmond NASCAR race. I may have a chum with Skins season tix that wouldnt be interested in going hung over. I'll ask him and let ya know.

Welcome aboard

I'm a die hard fins fan from Richmond, VA and I'm looking for some fans to hang out with during the season to catch some games at the local watering holes seeing that you can only watch Skins and Ravens games around this area. I'm also looking to get my hands on two tickets to the Phins-Skins game so if any of you know where I can get some tickets that's not through stubhub or ebay let me know.

Welcome aboard brotha, I go to Shula's Steakhouse off of Broad St. sometimes, usually head over to the local sports bar here in Mechanicsville called the Sports Page however.

Back
Top Bottom