27. Panthers- Gabe Watson, DT
28. Jaguars- Bobby Carpenter
29. Jets- LenDale White, RB
30. Colts- Laurence Maroney, RB
31. Seahawks- Mathias Kiwanka, DE
32. Steelers- Sinoirce Moss, WR

Spray Mucus said:
looks a lot like Kipers last Mock.

so i guess you are accusing me of duplicating it. Why the hell would i copy a mock and try and say its my own, what do i gain out of that?

Mine and kipers 1-17 are actually the exact same, execpt i have Ngata and Bunkley switched. but after that is pretty much totally different. And i dont know how i would copy kipers since i did the draft at school today and then came on here and posted it.

Finfan86 said:
so i guess you are accusing me of duplicating it. Why the hell would i copy a mock and try and say its my own, what do i gain out of that?

Mine and kipers 1-17 are actually the exact same, execpt i have Ngata and Bunkley switched. but after that is pretty much totally different. And i dont know how i would copy kipers since i did the draft at school today and then came on here and posted it.

Easy Killer, I don't think anyone is accusing you of anything. If you don't want feedback why did you post it?

i want feedback, i jsut dont want someone accusing me of stealing or ripping off someone elses mock when i worked and put thoguht into one of my own

Finfan86 said:
i want feedback, i jsut dont want someone accusing me of stealing or ripping off someone elses mock when i worked and put thoguht into one of my own

No one accused you of anything! All he did was make a logical comparison! Relax man.

Finfan86 said:

LOL!

all I was saying was when I looked at it, it looked a lot like Kipers.

If Whitner, Holmes, Jimmy Williams, Cromartie, and Tye Hill are all there at 16, I would hope we would be able to trade down and still grab one of these guys. I would also absolutley hate to see Indy get a franchise back like Maroney, without having to trade up to our pick of course

If the draft did pan out that way then i think there are a few players i would take instead of Whitner (Lawson, Cromartie, Allen (depending on hip) i also think Santonio Holmes would be a consideration) No glaringly bad picks though , pretty good mock :up:

I don't see the Bills going after Ngata, I think Broderick Bunkley would be their pick, they are changing their defense to Tampa cover 2.

Phins28 said:
I don't see the Bills going after Ngata, I think Broderick Bunkley would be their pick, they are changing their defense to Tampa cover 2.

Or Winston Justice.

Finfan86 said:
thief

@@@@@ said:
If the draft did pan out that way then i think there are a few players i would take instead of Whitner (Lawson, Cromartie, Allen (depending on hip) i also think Santonio Holmes would be a consideration) No glaringly bad picks though , pretty good mock :up:

i dont really like lawson and alot of professional mock drafts(people that get paid to do them) dont really have lawson even going in the first round. However i wouldn tmind drafting Cromarte or Holmes, dont know to much about allen other hten hes a CB/S

Back
Top Bottom