FinFans going to the game.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFans going to the game....

Im going, driving from Clearwater on Saturday.

Im taking Monday off from work so i can enjoy the victory an extra day.

The Streak stops NOW.....Because I said So!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got a problem with that?????lol

Originally posted by 85inthehall
got my tickets on ticketmaster last week -- a bit slow to sell out down there ... you can still get single seats -- club seats actually online.

Club seats don't count for "sold-out" status. There are usually some club seats for every home game.

The lady who has season tickets next to ours said she sold her tickets to a F'n jets fan this week....I am working on having her Dolphin Fan status revoked.

Seats next to smelly jets fans...with their old torn up Joe Kleko jersey...should be fun.

I'm in Sec 254.... lazy fan country! GET UP PEOPLE!!! GET UP AND MAKE SOME F'n NOISE!!!!! We paid A LOT for these seats...we can do whatever we want....they even serve us beer till the end of the game.....LET"S GO ALREADY!!!

We're going down Friday night, raising hell and busting Jets fans chops on So. Beach. Going to the Canes game Sat. night against BC, not necessarily a Canes fan, but I'm sure there will be some obnoxious Pats fans in the crowd I can bother. Sunday, well we all know what the gameplan is for Sunday. Get to Camry parking at the stadium EARLY, a few bloody marys to jumpstart things, beers flowing, warm up with a few J-e-t-s, suck, suck, suck's, generally show the Jersey Jerk-off contingent the true meaning of the word obnoxious. (J)ust (E)nd (T)he (S)treak!!!!!! Geez, I feel sorry for my liver and anyone who sits behid me who doesn't get off their rear-ends and SCREAM!!!!!!!

Last year i got some tix to the luxury boxes in the meadowlands for the jets/colts game and they are reat seats to see the game and a horrible place to enjoy a game -- i felt bad yelling -- couldn't curse but there was free beer...
J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! can't wait to hear that in the 4th quarter.
I was going to go to the canes game but we are flying down saturday afternoon now.

http://www.floridacapitalnews.com/hurricane/stories/091802isidore.htm

Sept. 18, 2002

Tropical Storm Isidore could bring heavy rain to South Florida

Associated Press

MIAMI - Tropical Storm Isidore continued on a northwest path toward western Cuba today and could bring heavy rains to South Florida in the next two to three days, forecasters said.
For more

> Latest Isidore advisory
> Latest Josephine advisory

At 11 a.m. EDT, Isidore was located about 35 miles from the western tip of Jamaica, forecasters at the National Hurricane Center said.

Isidore was moving slowly toward the northwest at 7 mph, forecaster Jack Beven said. The storm's center could reach the western tip of Jamaica later today.

"We're expecting it to move toward western Cuba in the coming days and should follow that track, keeping the core of the storm away from Florida," Beven said.

A tropical storm warning was in effect for Jamaica, where heavy rains could bring flash floods and mud slides, forecasters said.

A tropical storm watch issued by the government of the Cayman Islands Tuesday night remained in effect today.

The storm could bring quite a bit of rain to the southern tip of the Florida if moisture increased over the next 36 hours, Beven said.

At 11 a.m. EDT, the storm had maximum sustained winds of 45 mph with storm force winds up to 85 miles, forecasters said.

Meanwhile, Tropical Storm Josephine hovered about 735 miles northeast of Bermuda.

"That storm is well out in the Atlantic and is not a threat to anyone at this time," Beven said.

At 5 a.m. EDT, Josephine had maximum sustained winds of 40 mph and was expected to weaken during the next 24 hours. The system was moving northeast in the Atlantic at 14 mph and could merge with a cold front Thursday, forecasters said.

The 2002 Atlantic hurricane season began June 1 and ends Nov. 30.

I'll be there with my flaunting my Ricky jersey. Can't wait, finally almost here. I'll be there early, cooking up some urgers and tossing the skin around, getting READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!! Guys, this is what it's all about. It is awesome to be in the best division in the league. Even more awesome to FINALLY have a damn running game. Ricky kick butt, and I am hoping and praying he has a career game against these scums. We should be able to drive down the field early and just suck the life out of the Jet defense. Jet crash and burn this Sunday folks, mark my words!!!

Miami 24-7

I'll be there just like every other week. Section 419.

Tailgating in the East lot between E24 and E34.

are you talking about the maimi home winning streak - would be nice to bookend with losses to the jets:)

Cnn had a story about the storm -- might bring heavy rain to south florida on it's current course but if it goes more west should prevent that....
i would rather see no rain a a good game than a slop fest

Originally posted by Aqua
I'll be there just like every other week. Section 419.

Tailgating in the East lot between E24 and E34.

I'll be in 447.....

Me and Miamian will be looking for a TG party to crash....are we welcome to come by?

Back
Top Bottom