FinFans in Scottsdale Area? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinFans in Scottsdale Area?

IronChef

Club Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm new to the valley (college) and was wondering if their are any sports bars where prodominantly dolphin fans go to... Particularly for the draft and then season... I'm going crazy trying to figure out where to go...

Hey man just go to downtown phoenix. Plenty and plenty of bars. Alice Cooperstown is a great bar.

Yeah but I'm looking for a bar that is known for having pretty much nothing but finfans.. Something similar to that...

I graduated from ASU and I just read in Sports Illustrated that McDuffy's Sportsbar in Tempe is in the top 25 sportsbar in the United States. McDuffys is near the downtown area, by the post office of of Mill Avenue...I think it is around 4th street if my memory serves me?? I use to go to McDuffys before and after classes...I sure miss the place. I don't know if there are any Dolphin fans at this bar, but this is the best bar in the area if you like football. There is an area in Finheaven for fans in specific areas....you might want to do a search of this website....fans can post about tailgaters and other get togethers. There is a bar here in Colorado Springs wheere we have about 60+ Dolphins fans at every game called Kelly O'Brians (if you are ever in town).

Cool thanks.... If anyone knows of a place where lots of dolphin fans go.. Please let me know...

Back
Top Bottom